3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I've come crawling back... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/73613-ive-come-crawling-back.html)

Venus In Mourning 01-20-2006 10:27 PM

I've come crawling back...

I can't believe it. I was doing SO good. Starting all over again... gosh... it's so depressing. I was just starting to get a new body. All my hard work was just starting to show. :cry:

I love you all so much. :grouphug: You've always shown me so much support and I hope at least some of you remember me. I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new members and reacquaint myself with those of you I already know. That is, if you all wouldn't mind having me back.

I've got some news to report. The bad news is, that I've gained some weight. The good news is that I'm still with my fiance and I'm going to be going to college soon to become a nurse! I'm SO excited. I'm starting my life all over again. This is going to be a great year for me. A turning point. College, marriage, weight loss, turning 25. YAY! :D

famograham 01-20-2006 10:40 PM

Of course I remember you.:)..it hasn't been all that long!

Congratulations on all your good news...I hope to be a nurse someday too when my kids are grown (I'm 28 with two little ones 8 and 4)

Good for you for getting back on the horse..now stop beating yourself up and be proud of taking the initiative to start again!

:hug:
Linda

Charles78 01-20-2006 10:55 PM

Welcome back. :) I am a big believer in the old saying you can never be defeated if you are unwilling to quit. It is a process and a life long journey. You can do it.

I wish you the very best.

Jillegal 01-21-2006 12:04 AM

You're back and ready to get into the swing of things, that's the important thing! So many disappear, give up and don't give themselves a chance to start over. You have so many plans for a wonderful and successful life, not the least of which will be weight-loss. You came back, you really want it, so go for it! Remember ~ everyone who is successful at this started over one last time. :)

DollyR 01-21-2006 03:35 AM

Best of Luck!! How exciting all those new things happening in your life!! I love big positive changes. You will do well on your plan and you have so much to look forward to!!

This is a great place for support! Let us know how you are doing.

ChocLabLover 01-23-2006 08:12 AM

:welcome3: back! As Linda has said, do not beat yourself up about it. You are back ready to start again. I think most of us have had "do-overs".

newfiedarling 01-23-2006 08:22 AM

Hi Venus, of course I remember you. Welcome back! It certainly sounds like you've got some exciting things coming up - that's great. I'm looking forward to seeing you post again.

~Dee

barbygirl43 01-23-2006 10:51 AM

Welcome back. I was just thinking of you the other day when they were advertising for Survivor casting calls in the area. Glad to see you made your way back to us.

SuchAPrettyFace 01-23-2006 01:12 PM

I remember you, too. You're not that far from me, and in Racine, no less! Home of the Kringle!!! :T

Welcome back!

activeadventurer 01-23-2006 05:12 PM

Welcome back, Venus IM. Isn't this a great place? How's it going with your art? Denise

ScarlettDrawl 01-23-2006 05:48 PM

Welcome back. Nice to meet you! I'm getting married, too, this year and just graduated from college so I know how excited you must be. Good luck (with everything)!