Give me some ideas for my tato plz! :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I want to have a potato tonight with my dinner and i was going to add some kidney beans to it any ideas on how to make it really yummy? ...
  • My favorite thing to put on a potato is salsa! Mix it with the kidney beans and it would almost be like putting chilli on it.

Sara
  • I'm fond of cottage cheese with a baked potato -- sorta like sour cream and VERY filling.
  • ooh yumm thanks.. im getting excited for dinner now how pathetic! lol
  • I second the salsa AND cottage cheese! It's so YUM!!!
  • I used to love a baked potato with chili and cheese. Yeah...can't have that anymore. Now (if I were eating potatoes which I'm not) lf sour cream and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter would have to do.
  • Cottage cheese and green onions. Yum.
  • I like lemon pepper, steamed chopped broccoli and low fat sour cream.
  • what about just some butter spray, kidney beans and lil bit of cheese? anyone tried that?
  • I've been using salsa. YUMMY!!!
  • Salsa and fat free sour cream are great!
  • Sorry, I have to kidnap this thread momentarily to say, WELCOME BACK MTHRGOOS68!! Long time no see, my friend; it's so good to see you posting again! Your deeply insightful, loving kindness and support have been dearly missed, and I hope you see it fit to stick around and impart even more of that amazing wisdom on your beloved 100 lb. groupies!! Soooo, how are ya girl?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Beverly
  • Welcome back mrthrgoos68! It's great to see you. I was thinking about you the other day as I was going through old threads.

As for the potatoe - try butter buds!
  • Quote: Salsa and fat free sour cream are great!
    HOLY CARP!!!! LOOK WHO'S HERE!!!!

Welcome back!!!

I like Wendy's Hot Chili sauce on baked potatoes. With lowfat sour cream & some chives, it's yum.
  • well I baked the spud and spooned out the tato's into a bowl then i mixed in some kidney beans and lil cheese it was suppeeer yummy then i added the rest of the cheese that i was allowed to have into the skins and gobbled them down yum! Im excited to try these other ideas thanks for all of them!