122 down. 3 lbs to my goal.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is me in 2001 at 290 lbs. This was before I lost my first round of weight and got down to 195 lbs. (Weight Watchers)

mikemojganbabak.jpgDcp_1200.jpgSept%202001.jpg

• This was me on September 6th 2005. I had gained back a few pounds and I was up to 222.5. But fortunately I managed to keep most of the weight off by running (a lot).

100_5184.0.jpg

• This is me today. I have lost a total of 122 lbs. The last 54.5 lbs have been lost by tracking calories with Fitday.

100_5367.jpg

My goal is 165 lbs and 10% body fat. I have 3 pounds to go.

This is going to be the year of personal bests for my running. I am planning to qualify for the Boston Marathon this year (in May), and then run a 50 miler in July. Then I'll be signing up for Ironman Canada 2007 at the end of August, and then training my butt off to get my swimming and biking up to par with my running.

• WOW! You look awesome you really don't need to loose another pound! Great job what an inspiration thanks!
  • Quote: WOW! You look awesome you really don't need to loose another pound! Great job what an inspiration thanks!
    Thanks. I know I don't really need to lose another pound, but I've had the number 165 in my head for a long time, and that's the finish line for me. Its only 3 pounds, and I'll be there within 2 weeks.

Both times I lost weight with Weight Watchers I stopped before I got to my goal weight, and both times I put the weight back on. I need to actually get to that number so I'll psychologically have a target that I can stick to for maintenance.
  • Awesome job. You did a great job and good luck with the Boston Marathon.
  • Great job. I am at ww now again for the umtenth time. This time I have a great leader and a great group.
    Good luck on your running!!!
  • Wow, you look great!

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the running~
  • Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.

I'm totally inspired.
  • You rock! It was all worth it, wasn't it?
  • Wow, you look GREAT! I am definitely a fan of those triathlons, in my younger years I used to do a local one each year. Good luck!

-Aimee
  • My hero!!! I'm going to start training for Olympic length triathlon (I'll leave the Ironman/woman to you superheros) I think having exercise goals makes weight loss that bit easier, as you have something else to think about, works for me anyhoo!!!!!
  • You look great! Thanks for posting the inspirational pics
  • Thanks for being an inspiration to thr rest of us!
  • You look amazing! Look at those abs (me whistling here) It helps so much seeing peoples progress pics. Very inspirational.