3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Love for anagram (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/72677-love-anagram.html)

teahoney 01-13-2006 10:34 AM

I offer my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss.

barbygirl43 01-13-2006 10:40 AM

I'm so sorry for you loss Anagram. :grouphug:

ScarlettDrawl 01-13-2006 11:52 AM

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences.

taekwondomom 01-14-2006 02:36 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

anagram 01-21-2006 03:37 PM

Thanks, SAPF, AND ALL, for your kind expressions of sympathy. It's been rough and I'm just dragging myself into my new life. I was super blessed to have this guy for so long - I'd have liked to have him longer, of course but I don't feel like he's REALLY left me. The love and kindness he showed me are enough to last me for the rest of my life.

Now on the good news side, I didn't gain much during the last seven months. In fact at first I lost a bit and got to onederland finally. Right now I'm a few pounds above that but considering everything I don't think I'm restarting from a bad place.

And restart I have. Slowly. tiny steps. Portion control is still not in check but I walked yesterday, I walked today and have been putting lots of fruit and salad back into my life. It'll take a while, I'm sure, until I feel "fit" again but I'm still far ahead of where I was a few years back.

Will have to catch up w/all the new faces and lots of things that have happened while I've been away but that will be a pleasure to do.

Onward, downward.

Jillegal 01-21-2006 06:12 PM

Oh Anagram, I didn't see this thread (it was posted while I was away). I'm so sorry about your hubby and appreciate how you can feel blessed for having spent so many years together. I'm sure the happiness you shared brought comfort to him and I can see from your words that it will always do so for you as well. :hug:

I admire you for finding the strength to take those baby steps and concentrate on making your life a healthy one. Bless you. :)

puff0518 01-21-2006 07:07 PM

Anagram, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Gardenwife 01-24-2006 05:59 PM

Thinking of you this evening, Anagram.

SnowboundChick 01-24-2006 06:10 PM

Anagram, I'm so sorry for you loss by prayers are with your family.

anagram 01-24-2006 07:44 PM

Thanks, Chicks! It's two weeks today and I'm hoping the first two weeks are the hardest.

Got back to the pool for exercise today. Sore tonight even though I took it easy. Been almost eight months. Also got in several walks the last few days. So I'm moving slowly in the right direction. Gained about eight pounds - I feel like it's a lot more than that probably because of the lack of the right kind of exercise. Really could have been worse, I guess. I think I'll concentrate on pool and walks for now, head back to taichilike exercises in another week or so.

Need to catch up on sleep too. Still waking in middle of night (but I get a lot done then ;) ). Food much better today.

Gardenwife 01-26-2006 12:58 PM

Good to see you! :hug: Been thinking about you a lot.

howie6267 01-26-2006 01:31 PM

I've kind of been out of the loop here lately. So sorry to here about your loss.