Thanks so much everyone!!!!

• I just wanted to THANK everyone for their sweet replies to my "scary experience thread". I truly have found some great friends here..I really appreciate it!!!!! I'm doing ok today...lastnight was the first full night of sleep since it happened and I woke up extremely sore this morning..I must have fallen a lot harder than I realized...(I keep thinking of that old saying "the bigger you are, the harder you fall...lol). Anyways...I am having trouble turning my neck and I feel like I have a permanent catch in my back...uggghh. This really puts a damper on my exercise program....BUT..I'm not about to do any until things are feeling a little better.

I did have one NSV out of this whole ordeal though. My two co-workers basically picked me up and threw me in a wheelchair....it sounds silly but I think they would have had a tougher time with me 70 pounds ago..?

Anyways...thanks again everyone....I'm going to go cause my head is pounding. I will try to catch up on some of the other posts when I'm more up to it.
    Luv ya all...
    Olivia
  • Aww, Olivia
    So glad you're feeling a bit better!

Linda
  • Good to hear you are feeling much better and you got some rest. I hope you get the rest of it worked out.
  • Olivia, good to hear that you are on the mend.
  • Get better soon!
  • Get some rest. Hope you feel better soon!