anyone heard from Sarah

• I saw that Sarah (lessofsarahtolove) hasn't been on here since before Christmas. I know she and Lorraine were getting ready to move but was just wondering how the 2 were doing. She also hasn't updated her blog since Nov. 27.
  • Was wondering that myself today!

Missing you, Sarah!!
  • Me too,
    Hope everythnig is crazy hectic in a wonderful exciting way

Missing you Sarah..and we're wondering how the two of you are doing.

xoxoxox
    Linda
  • I was just asking Sandi the other day if she'd heard from Sarah. I hope she jumps back on soon. With the holidays, the upcoming move and the health stuff, it sounded like she has a lot going on.
  • I was just thinking about her myself. I really didn't know her much but she ran across my mind just yesterday. I hope that she is doing okay. Maybe we'll talk her up.
  • I have been missing that cutie too. We talked on the phone probably before Christmas (my memory is so bad) At that time Lorraine had returned from down South and Sarah had checked out OK at the Dr.'s. The focus was on the move. That might be old news to many of you but that was the last I heard. This just might prompt me to give her a call. I will post here if I hear anything else. Denise
  • She had crossed my thoughts too ~ hope everything is going ok for them.
  • I've been missing her too since I jumped in again. Hope all is well.
  • Bump!
  • A bump from me too!
  • I've been wondering too, (but as per usual, didn't think it was any of my business) & knew that she would be back eventually, that she had a full plate w/the move & everything.
  • She replied on Howie's thread earlier today..so at least we know that much!!

Oh, Sarah...we love youuuuu (sung to some kind of cheesy music)

xoxo
    Linda
  • I got a short PM from her yesterday so she is definately still around!