Biggest Loser Casting Call - anyone?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Has anyone ever gone to a biggest loser casting call. I am going on Tuesday.

I don't know what to expect and I don't know how early to get there.

Anyone have any tips??
  • Oh Sandi - My fingers are crossed for you! That would be AWESOME! I've never been to one as they don't hold casting calls for the Biggest Loser in Canada but would LOVE to attend! I want to hear ALL the details...

Good Luck - I think you'd be just the perfect lady to help inspire a nation!

Celina
  • sandi that is so awesome. If you'll go over to the biggest loser forum here there is a member from Australia that made it pretty far in the rounds but wasn't chosen. I bet she'd have some tips for ya. Good luck!!!!
  • Sandi, that is great. I am excited for you but no, I don't have any tips.
  • I've never been to a casting call, however, I've been to tons of concerts and waited in lines for that! Get there as EARLY as possible, brings snacks, drink as little as possible.. everyone wants this, maybe see if they are starting a line the day before? And just think about the logic of who they want on the show, someone who can exercise and keep up with their crazy exercise schedule. Thats my best advice, oh and smile lots, personality is everything in life Goodluck! I can't wait to hear all about it!

-Aimee
  • That is so cool that they hold castings over there...I've just applied to go on the UK one so it is a matter of getting my personality to come over on paper!
  • Wow Sandy! That is great! I have considered going to the casting call in Orlando, but haven't really committed. Although there is no "official" upper age/weight limit, I have a feeling I wouldnt be a good fit. But you never know until you try, do you??
  • OMG! That is wonderful! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I watched the marathon last night-5 hours of the show. I couldn't sleep, thinking about my ribs that I cannot feel. Hee Hee. Let us know as soon as you can what happens.
  • How cool for you. I have never seen the show, but it sounds like a gr4eat thing!! Good luck.
  • San Diego is having one too!

JANUARY 26! OMG, I should totally go.
  • You may want to read the paper application to see what they might ask:
    http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser...BL2longapp.pdf
  • Go Jessica Go!!!

I wish I could go but being a single mom with a little one makes it impossible right now. I have to live vicariously through you guys.
  • Sandi

I don't know anything about how Biggest Loser conducts their casting calls, but I do know about casting calls in the movie industry and how they work, and what they are most likely going to be looking for...

I worked in that industry for over 25 years started out in hair and makeup, and then ended up being a production coordinator.

They will most likely be looking for people who are animated, and smiling, and not afraid to be loud and dramatic if when needed... SMILE even in line and be animated even in line, they will be scanning the crowd to see if you are just that way in front of them or if you are the life of the party when you think no one is watching...

Break a Leg !!!...
  • Quote: Although there is no "official" upper age/weight limit, I have a feeling I wouldnt be a good fit.
    Personally, I would love to see a woman over 300 on the show...there are enough of us out there, so why not show it like it is? It would also be interesting to see how a man & a woman close to the same weight would do- there really seemed to be a big divide between the weight of the women around 220-240 (with Jen @ 265) and the men seemed to pretty much be over 300 this year. I would do it in a heart beat, but there is no way they would let me with my medical issues ...so I want you & Sandi to do it so I can live vicariously through you
  • that is so cool! good luck sandi and jessica if you decide to go! i'd love to be able to go on the biggest loser but i'm also a single mom and i just don't see that happening right now.