Gained 2 pounds!!!

• I am so glad the holidays are over. I must admit, I did not do well at all. I know I have gained a few pounds. But I am going to weigh tomorrow, update my weight tracker and start over! Yeh! I won't give up.

Yesterday was horrrible. I ate everything in site! I have not been drinking my water and I have not been on the treadmill in a week. I have reverted back to my old ways but I won't stay there!! Today I showed a gain of 2 pounds which I guess is not bad. But today I had pizza which I had not had in months!! Now my stomach feels yucky!!!

But anyway, hope all of you are well.
  • More and more I'm coming to understand that (at least for ME) the most important lesson to be learned while losing weight is to not spend a lot of time beating myself up when I go off track, but to just get on with it and get back "on." It kinda sounds like you have that going for you too :-)

My weight fluctuated a LOT through the holidays, but I managed to squeak out losses each week--but I *did* see increases on some mornings. Part of your 2 pounds might just be water gain from eating more salt & sugar than you normally have.

Keep on rollin' girl!