I'm a Newbie

• Well, I'm a returning member. I was a member here years and years ago and I even did a chicago meet up (Gurnee mills mall, rain forest cafe) but that was so long ago and I weighed alot less then. I have over 100 pounds to loose now and I did attend my first weight watchers meeting. I'm starting tomorrow and I know this is a slow process, but I'm looking to do this for health reasons, not the quick fix.
  • Hi & welcome back!

I'm starting back too, after a years abscence and I have about 150 lbs to lose from where I think I am.

Welcome back and I look forward to getting to know you and being part of the great support system here!

• I'm a Weight Watcher, too. Please post often so we can get to know you. It's a great group of people here.
  • Welcome! There's lot's of people on weight watchers here. Jump right back in!
  • I am using WW Online FLEX plan and just starting today. Welcome and good luck!!
  • Welcome back! WW for me too, and I just started back on my plan as well.
  • Hi Melodie!

I posted over in the WW forum to, but I attended my first meeting yesterday also and have over 100 pounds to lose.

Good luck to you!
  • Melody! This is a great forum with lots of support! Post often so we can get to know you!
  • Welcome back Melody. You can do it.