Happy Birthday, Inca's Mom and famograham!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope both of you have a wonderful day!!

• Happy Birthday ladies, hope the coming year is really special for both of you.
  • HI,
    I don't know either of you that well YET...but...I wanted to wish you both a Very Happy Birthday!!!!!!
  • AWWWW...Shucks!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

The kids are out shopping with my Mom right now, and then later on this afternoon it's off to a close family friend's place for a little dinner party.
    Rudes and I are enjoying a quiet morning together and I must say it's rather nice!

Looks like it's going to be a lovely day...I'll let you know later

As for my journey...I'll be back in full swing the day after tomorrow...Look out 3FC family...here I come!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Linda
  • Happy Birthday gals!!
  • Happiest of birthdays to a dynamic duo!

I know Inca's Mommy (Kimberly) is too busy right now being a mommy to a darling new little boy to visit us often, but we all hope you can find the time to spend more time with us soon.

As for the lovely famograham (Linda) who looks as sultry as a blonde as she did a brunette, enjoy your "alone" time and let us know if your hubby had to put out any burning birthday infernos!

Best wishes to you both for a wonderful day and glorious year!!
  • Happy Birthday Linda and Kimberly ~ hope you have a wonderful day both of you ~ and Happy New Year to you also!

• Happy birthday to both of you, I hope you each have a wonderfully special day!

Beverly
  • Thanks again everyone!!!

It was a really nice day...and naughty Jilly..OF COURSE there were burning birthday inferno's to put out!! He's a professional, you know!!!

xoxoxo
    Linda
  • Linda, I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!! Sorry I am late.

Kimberly, I know you're busy w/the baby but we miss ya & I hope you had a great day too!
  • Kimberly! Happy Birthday. Did you get a messy kiss from your little boy?

Linda - I don't know you that well.. but I hope you had a wonderful day!!
  • I am late to the thread but Happy Birthday to Linda and Kimberly!
  • I'm late too!!

Linda and Kimberly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was wonderful!!
  • Oops, one of the many threads I've missed.

Glad you had a good time, Linda.

Hope yours was fun too, Kimberly.
  • AWW, thanks everybody!!!

xoxo
    Linda