3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   My website.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/71081-my-website.html)

roundRN 12-29-2005 04:24 PM

My website....

Ok guys...
I put a link to my website in my profile. Please don't laugh too much..k? I know I have a ways to go but just thought I would share. Oooohhh...and don't ya just love my Wizard of Oz avatar....I am finding this site sooo easy to navigate and edit....I love it!!!!!!!!

Sheila53 12-29-2005 04:46 PM

You look great! What a wonderful job you've done! And your family and friends look like they are a lot of fun.

Charbar 12-29-2005 10:03 PM

your site is awesome!! I had to laugh at the bar pictures. That bar looks like everyone I've been to in Wisconsin. Where do you live? I'm in Green Bay, my inlaws live on the west side.

Congrats on the weight lose.. truly amazing!

roundRN 12-29-2005 11:45 PM

HI Dana,
I live near Menomonie....(on the west side of the state..lol)....do you know where that is? Yes....we have lots of fun at the bars around here...."everybody knows your name"....lol. Thanks to you and everyone else for the nice comments...it means a lot to me. Like I said..I know I have a ways to go....but finding you all here at chicks is just what I needed. Ok....night all...
hugs :)

NotTheCheat 12-30-2005 12:35 AM

Olivia - you look fantastic! Your pictures are so inspiring.

Charbar 12-30-2005 07:41 AM

round...

We used to live in Eau Claire... so yep, I know where Menomonie is! You need to pass by there to get to Mall of America :D

teapotdynamo 12-30-2005 08:57 AM

Olivia, your pictures are simply stunning. I know what you mean about not wanting to look at your "Before" pictures, though. At Christmas, my sister brought out a pack of old pictures, and I nearly lost it when I saw a few of myself at my heaviest. I just stared at them aghast, thinking, "Is that really ME?"

Anyway, you are looking sooooo thin & I'm proud of all the hard work you've done. Congrats!

sabriena 12-30-2005 12:06 PM

Wow.. you look awesome in those pictures!!! :) Good job :) :)

roundRN 12-30-2005 01:13 PM

Wow...
Thanks so much everyone....I wasn't expecting that at all! Yeah..the before pictures are hard to look at! We were at my in-laws for Christmas and they had one of our wedding pictures on the fridge.....I just about starting crying. I looked sooooo big in that picture...it made me really sad to think that I'll never truly enjoy my wedding pic's because of my size in them. I tried to lose weight before the wedding but it just didn't happen. I love my DH more than anything and I will never forget my wedding because it was the happiest day of my life but man....I looked horrible. It's kind of funny too...because I actually thought I looked pretty thin that day.....I also thought that at other times and then I look back at the pictures and I'm horrified. I think for awhile there....I was subconsciously hiding how big I actually was....u know?

Anyways....I do actually think I look better in the "during pics" but I know that I have 40 more pounds to go to be where I want to be. I've always had self esteem issues and losing weight has helped those issues a lot....but I still struggle at times. I actually think in ways...I'm more critical of myself now than I was before. I do actually "care" a lot more about my appearance now though. I've been getting my hair done regularly, I've been spending more time on my makeup, and spending more time finding clothes that actually look good on me...not just buying whatever would fit.

Anywho...this has gotten way long...sorry about that. Yes...Dana...Meno. is on the way to Mall of America....lol. Can you believe that we've only been there once...lol. Now that I'm not quite as limited on where i can buy clothes...I may have to venture over there again. :) Heck...once I hit goal...I may go over and buy a whole new wardrobe there...yahooooooooo. Yep...we were just in Eau Claire lastnight...spending a few gift cards that we got for Christmas. Menomonie has no decent clothing stores so we are in E.C about once every couple of weeks...it's a nice city. Ok..I better run...thanks again everyone for the sweet comments..(blushes)...it really means a lot to me and motivates me to continue.
Happy New Year Everyone...
Luv,
Olivia :)

SnowboundChick 12-30-2005 01:56 PM

I thought the site and pictures were wonderful. A real inspiration for me. You know you can also get remarried and have new pictures of a nice day. BUt I know the old pictures will always be special. I know mine are. Great job on the website.