Back On Track!

• Hi all,

Just a follow-up note on my relapse. Had my JC appointment on saturday at 11 and to my excitement I dropped 7lbs. So it was a happy start to December!

Natalie's Mom - i realised i never responded to your question on the original Relapse post - JC is great, I am a big supporter of it! Though I don't really believe any lifestyle change diet to be a success or failure - i think it's up to the individual to find what works best for them! But in regards to your question, Jenny has a thing called Jenny Direct - you can do the program online, and the food is delivered to you.

• Welcome back, Nash! I'm going back on plan 100% tomorrow -- hopefully I enjoy the same success my first week back as you did! Sounds like you have a plan, and will take advantage of the program and support you know and love -- good for you!

I know we're going to hear more good news from you soon.
  • Good job Nash and glad to here your back in action Sarah. You both will do great.
  • WTG Nash. That's so awesome.
  • 7 pounds - just like that. Good job Nash!

~Dee
  • That's great! I'm glad your hard work and good attitude are paying off for you.

Oh, and congratulations on your engagement!
  • Great job Nash!!
  • Great job, Nash. I know it's really hard to get back on track, but you can do this!

Congrats on the engagement!
  • Awesome Paul!