Walk Away the Pounds

• I've heard the workout discussed quite a bit here. Which one do you recommend? There are so many to choose from!!

I need something for this winter when it is too cold/rainy/snowy to drag the kiddos outside for a walk. I've already got a Kids Yoga video that looks fun - but I'd like to get one of the WATP ones too.

What should I get??!

THANKS!
  • I have the Super Fat Burning 3 mile walk. Warning...Leslie Sansone gets really annoying afterwhile but the steps are easy and you can listen to some music instead of her.
  • I have the same video... Super Fat Burning 3 mile walk. She does get annoying, and it took me a while to realize I didn't have to listen to her. I got some music together and listen to that and it's way more interesting that way.
  • I like the 2 mile express.
  • I have the 1, 2, and 3 mile walks. They all came together. I like them and recommend them to everyone!
  • I have the 1-3 mile for abs the walk and jog and the 4 mile super challenge. I agree that she gets annoying and once you learn she steps you can either put on some music or walk while watching TV.
  • I have the 1 and 2 mile walk plus the walk and kick. I'd suggest going on blockbuster or netflix and renting a few to try them out and see which one you like. Plus this allows you to easily change up your program.