Old 11-16-2005, 09:51 AM   #1  

Default I'm Back

Hi everyone!

I used to post here about a year ago and am now back. Its good to see many faces I remember from when I was here last. My life has changed quite a bit since then. I got divorced from my lying/stealing/pot smoking ex, met a wonderful man, and am now married and living across the country. Ive lost about another 40 lbs since then by eating only when hungry and have worked on not bingeing. I haven't been working that hard though on losing weight.

My husband has recently gotten on the weight loss/ exercise kick and his motivation has infected me. He bought a treadmill and some really cool dumbbells. DH ordered me a polar watch that tracks heart rate/distance etc and logs all of it. This way I can be sure to stay in my target heart zone. We are also probably getting an elliptical machine. I just started working out a couple days ago. I am watching what I eat again. I got the fit day software (much better than the site) and am tracking everything. I feel so much better already.

So I am 280 now and have a mini goal by the new year to lose 20 lbs. to make an even 100 lost.

These are the dumbbells
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dumbbells.jpg (23.5 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Safora; 11-16-2005 at 10:21 AM.
Safora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:39 AM   #2  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hi Snug,

I remember you ~ glad to see you back. Glad for you that your life is better now. You are doing great with the weight loss. Way to go!!
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:01 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hi there!! I remember you too. Wow, 80 lbs lost, that's just great! Good job! Glad to see that you have managed to turn your life around. Talk about changes!! Good for you! Glad to see you back!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

welcome back Victoria. 80 pounds is an awesome loss and kudos to you for losing 40 more, especially after getting married. (I know I packed on the pounds after that event.)
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 02:50 PM   #5  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Hi Victoria! I'm glad that things are going well for you now. Congrats on the weight loss and good luck for the next 20. BTW: your avatar is great----you look so thin!
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:29 AM   #6  

Thanks guys for all the kind words and encouragement. It's good to see some familiar faces!
Safora is offline   Reply With Quote