Get Your Body Movin' (Nov 7 - Nov 13)

• Thought I'd get this started!

I walked VERY briskly today for 30 minutes (there was a bear sighting and I had to walk to the mall... so it was a semi run... ). I also cleaned and listened to music and danced.. I really shook THIS body today!

Let's get it started for the week!

-Aimee
  • Think I'll join in this week. Today I did WATP 3mile (45 minutes) this morning. I also listened to music and danced (strangely enough in the kitchen while cooking) but every little bit helps right?
  • November 7

20 min. elliptical
    10 min. rowing
    15 min. treadmill
    35 min. weight lifting
    10 min. stretching

November 8

35 min. weight lifting
    22 min. elliptical
    8 min. rowing
    15 min. treadmill
    15 min. dog walking

November 9

1 hour hydrofit
    1 hour weight and core work (session with my personal trainer)
    10 min. stretching
  • Wow, this is going to look pathetic compared to you ladies...but it is a start, right?

I haven't been on my treadmill since August...and I've also been in a very big slump lately..like many others.
    I finally managed to get my lazy butt on my machine and am VERY proud of myself.
    I'm sitting here, covered in sweat...with hope.

26 minutes treadmill 4-5% incline =1.1 miles

xoxo
    Linda
  • Well, I actually jogged today. I can't remember the last time I did that. Hhmm, could it be the time I had to run a mile for a PE credit and ended up in a thigh-high leg cast for 6 weeks? My trainer uses something called METs to measure cardio fitness, and I'm trying to work up to 35-60 min. of cardio at my MET level and appropriate heart rate. I've been ignoring that until today so I got on the treadmill and was able to jog 2 min. at my MET level, then walk 2 min. for 30 min. Talking about dripping sweat!

November 10

40 min. treadmill
    10 min. elliptical
    10 min. stretching
    35 min. weight lifting
  • Day 2...

30 minutes treadmill 1.2 miles 25 mins. at 8% incline 5 min cool down.
    2 sets 12 bicep curls 5lbs. each arm.

Linda
  • I did pretty good this week.
    7th - - 45 min WATP 3mile
    8th - - 45 min WATP 3mile; 1 mile walk
    9th - - 45 min WATP 3mile; 1 mile walk
    10th - - 23 min WATP (half of video); 1 mile walk
    11th - - it is likely I won't do anything. My DF and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary (which is actually today) since we both have the day off and I may not do my morning exercise or stay OP with food. That's okay with me though. I just want to enjoy my day.
  • Nov 9 and 10 - 30 min. on the exercise bike

Linda - anything is a good effort so feel proud of yourself!
  • November 11

35 min. weight lifting
    15 min. stretching and ab work
    45 min. treadmill (jog/walk combo)

November 12
    35 min. weight lifting
    50 min. treadmill (jog/walk combo)
    5 min. stretching
  • 1.5 miles in 30 minutes today followed by 10 minutes of strength training. I hope to get another 20 minutes of strength training in after my aerobic kitchen cleaning.
  • November 13

A day of rest!
    30 min. walk
  • The 11th went just as I predicted and I didn't do anything on the 12th either . I did have a lovely time with DF though ! Today, a one mile walk, but a new week starts tomorrow with a thousand opportunities to do better.
  • 10k run this morning after a day off yesterday and about 5k on Saturday.