journals, blogs, and frogs

• OK, no frogs involved. I do have a question for folks though. My online time is limited (b/c of a busy life, not limited net hours ) and I want to make the best use of it. What is the difference between journaling in a blog, the 3FC journal, and our 100+ club online journal? I just checked out fit day and thought it was pretty cool but a little confusing to find the right foods. They have a journal area too. Thoughts/advice anyone???
  • I mainly just use LiveJournal to keep a record of anything pertinent...my thoughts and feelings, my weight, measurements, my Curves workbook questions (love those - very inspiring even though I'm not doing a Curves diet or work out lol), etc.

My insurance has a great section for a walking log, with goals to set, etc...I use that as well.

Anything else I usually lose interest in (like FitDay). I did discover ***********.com through someone on here, and I think that will be a great place to keep photos and track of my weight. If I liked the blog properties a little more, I would consider using it instead of LiveJournal, but I love my LJ!
  • I use my blog as a journal. Sometimes I write in my journal at home and will transfer (type it in) to my blog. Many times I will just keep a word document open and type on there when I get time and then upload it.

I don't much care for the journal part of fitday. I go back and forth using fitday. If you use it as a journal, all the entries aren't in one place you would have to click on the date to find your entry.

Journalling, in any form, is a way for me to find my way on the weight loss front. I write when I'm doing well and when I'm not doing so well. That way I don't give up and get fatter.

HTH.
    P.S. You can click on my pic to see my blog.