Weekly Weigh-in: October 17th-23rd

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning everyone!

I'll start off the week. I stayed the same... but with the week that I've had and the holidays last week, I'll take it!

Here's to showing a loss this week!

Have a good one everyone.
  • Good for you Beth. Great job maintaining with the holidays and everything.

I'm down 1 more.

~Dee
  • I am up .3 -- that's POINT 3, so I guess I can call it "staying the same". I expected this because of doing BFL, but it is still a bummer to look at -- which is so silly really -- because I know better than to worry about the scale.
  • I maintained, I guess I should be happy but I'm not. Oh well. Keep doing it one pound at a time.
  • I'm down 8 pounds!!! I'm so happy. I keep telling myself not to expect this to be the norm, but it sure is nice!
  • Keep your chins up on the maintaining. You could just be preparing for big losses next week

Congrats dee on another pound down.

I'm down 2 this week for a total of 6 since being back on track (4 weeks an average of 1.5 a week.) I also took my measurements and am down 7.75" in a month. I've lost 3 inches from my hips and 1 from my waist.
  • I posted somewhere else but I gained .4 but started tom today so I'm okay with that. Had a horrible weekend but I'm blaming TOM you know the whole sugar salt thing.

Anyway I planned for saturday- we planned a great date night unfortunately it was food related but so much fun. Then it didn't help that we went out for drinks at a bar. But we had light beer

Again I think I'm fine but know why I ate that way, know I planned for it and so I'm okay. I'll let you know next saturday how I'm really feeling!!
  • Wow Dawnyal -- that's wonderful. It's so great to see those inches come off! Congratulations.
  • Good job on the losses everyone! For the maintainers, just keep at it, you'll see a loss soon.

Dawnyal, you're doing great. Avg 1.5 weekly loss is perfect and I can't help but notice that you're coming up to major milestone... you go girl!!
  • I stayed the same too. Last Tuesday I went back to cutting out the sweets (AGAIN! ), so a maintain is pretty good since that's all I am doing right now.
  • Down 3 more lbs. 235.
  • I think you are all doing great! A loss is wonderful and well deserved, but sometimes it's so hard stay focused with maintains that ya'll deserve a special ! Keep up the good work!
  • Morning everyone!

My w/i day was Saturday - I was down 4lbs

Personally I think everyone is doing a fantastic job b/c whether it's a loss, a gain or simply maintaining - you continue your journey ... so kudos to you!!

Dawnyal :: I know how excited you are about the inches coming off! I measured this weekend too and was totally floored to see 4 inches gone from my tummy - I knew I felt it in my clothes but seeing it on the measuring tape was a huge motivator! You're doing awesome - keep up the great work!

Have a wonderful week!
  • I'm down 2 pounds.
  • half a pound down - great as I am pretty immobilised by foot problem - well done everyone