I am Going to a TOPS Meeting Wednesday!

• I just found a local TOPS chapter and will be checking out the meeting to see how I feel about it. I know I need the support of a group to keep me accountable and I might even meet a few exercise buddies

Anyone with TOPS success stories or encouragement please speak up!

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Not losing hope, only losing weight
  • As I recall, there is someone who is into TOPS who posts on this board. Hopefully, she'll see this post. There is an official TOPs forum that you might try, too. We're all kind of doing our own thing from commercial programs to counting calories and everything else in between so let us know how you like TOPS!
  • Hey, Yogini

I went to TOPS for most of my early life from about the age of 11-22 on and off.

It didn't work too well for me in my particular group because esentially, it was a group of older women for whom I think it was their only social outing for the week

There was never too much change in weights for anyone...mostly a gabfest, and then the ladies would have dinner afterward.
    This has no bearing whatsoever on TOPS itself..I've read in the magazines and such...great success stories. It's an excellent overall platform, and a worldwide organization to boot. There are great big get togethers called ARD's and PRD's..I've been to a few and enjoyed them very much.

My problem was that I was just a kid in a group of women, and it just wasn't right for me at the time.

I think it would be much better now, as an adult.
    I think you'll enjoy it!
    Anything will work...when you are truly ready.

xoxo
    Linda