Happy (belated) Birthday to Alphabetsoup!

• I see another relative newbie has tried to get away with concealing her birthday from me…one more attempt at THAT and she, too, will experience the consequences of such an action bwahhhhhh…

Happy Belated Birthday to Alphabetsoup (aka Alpha-Laura) our uber-busy, yet fun-loving 36 year old mum from Seattle (my daughter used to live in Edmonds, if I’d known you back then I would have dragged you to Weight Watchers meetings on my visits ), who’s staying home with her adorable kiddies before resuming her career as schoolmarm (though someone needs to teach HER how to find the weekly Journal Buddy Thread more often). It sounds like you already thoroughly enjoyed your special day with family and cake so I’m sending best wishes for a completely enjoyable, satisfying and fulfilling year to follow, one where all your dreams (weight-wise and otherwise) come true!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!!!!

xoxoxo
    Linda
  • Happy Birthday Laura, hope you have a great one.

~Dee
  • Sorry to be late ~ hope you had a wonderful day
  • Laura, hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Remember--you can't hide from Jillegal!
  • Hope it was happy Alpha Laura!!!
  • Hope it was Happy!! Can someone tell me the exact date so that I can update the birthday thread??
  • Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a rockin' good day!
  • I'm late but I hope it was a great birthday.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it, but hope it was fabulous!
  • Thanks so much you guys! My birthday was...well, just a normal day, I guess. Nothing too terribly exciting which I guess is good considering my advanced age.

Thanks for starting a thread for me Jill! :kiss: Your daughter used to live in Edmonds?!! DARN - I wish she still lived here! My best friend lives in Edmonds - it's beautiful there. You'll have to come for a visit anyway.

Sandi ~ it was on the 24th - what birthday thread?

Thanks again!