send good vibes Wed.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Pookie, I will keep you in my thoughts on Wednesday. I know that surgery of any kind can make the nerves very on edge. Know one likes to go under the knife. The scare factor of it is very hard. I'm not going to try to tell you to relax and take your mind of it, cause I've been there did that and that does not work. So, I will say, I look forward to hearing about how it went and am hoping that you have a speedy recovery.
  • Will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way on Wednesday.

Take care ~
  • You'll definitely be in my thoughts Pookster! And when you're feeling nervous, just remember to look back on how far you've come and all you've had to endure with your WLS, and you'll know, without a doubt, that you really can handle anything. Good luck Pookie, and please let us know how it goes.

Beverly
  • More than happy to hold you in the light. Hang in there, Pookie. You always have supportive and kind words for so many people here, I know you'll have gazillions of good vibes coming your way Wednesday!
  • Sending good vibes!!
  • Pookie - You will be in my thoughts and prayers on Wednesday. While you are apprehensive, I would think that there is a little bit of relief also because in three more days the surgery will be over! You've proven with your success with the WLS that you can handle anything the hernia surgery might throw your way.

Good luck on Wednesday! : : : :
  • You will be in my prayers and thoughts. I'm sure you will be just fine.
  • Thoughts and prayers going out to you for Wednesday!
  • Hey, Pookie - I'll be praying for you, too, and for you to have peace leading up to it. I had hernia surgery a couple years ago. You'll feel so much better once you recover - no more feeling like your tummy's falling out of ya.
  • You'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers Wednesday.
  • Pookie your in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Good vibes coming from me!

~Dee
  • Lots of good vibes coming your way from Canada!! Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and the fastest recovery possible. Its natural to feel apprehensive, but try not to worry too much during the next couple of days and concentrate on how much better you'll feel once its all over. Please give us an update as soon as you can!
  • We'll be flying to Baltimore Wednesday, so we'll be proximate to our Heavenly Father. We'll be your prayer warriors from the Mile High Prayer Club.