Old 08-22-2005, 02:23 AM   #1  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Default VH1's Celebrity Fit Club

Anyone watch this? Howie and I love it. Celebrity Fit Club 2 has been really interesting. Jani, especially, has really undergone a change on the inside.

And Gary Busey...What PLANET is that guy from? LOL
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 06:50 AM   #2  

I love watching that show! My favorite person on there is Toccara...and I really can't remember his name right now...maybe its Phil, yeah, I think it's Phil. I can't believe that Gary gained a pound.
Universityprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 09:34 AM   #3  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

I love that show! Is Willie a drama queen or what? I LIKE Gary! He's a bit of an oddball, but he's got a good heart and his intentions are good --- and he's worked his tail off for some great results!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I like watching it but I get tired of seeing the same couple of episodes on over and over. I finally found a new episode on yesterday and I only caught the last 15 minutes of it. Guess I'll need to check out the website since they said their finale was on next.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:27 AM   #5  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

We like Tacara also. She seems like she would be really fun to be around. Gary is way out there but your right Sarah I do think he is really trying to help, and it is tv so they put the spin on it that they want.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Coming out of lurkdom today,lol.I love watching that show! While I hope they all succeed,I really want to see Phil,Jani,and Victoria succeed in the long run.Phil got all teary eyed while talking about wanting to be around to watch his granddaughter grow up...I thought that was so sweet.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:11 PM   #7  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I like that show too and watch it when I can.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:42 PM   #8  

I like the show too. I LOVED Willie's little a few episodes back, that was priceless! And Gary seems like he's in his own little world most of the time. I've known people like that, you learn to smile and nod a lot!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Awww. we don't get it here.. YET! My brother recorded a bunch of the First season when they had Mia Tyler... and I really used to like her.. but not so much anymore. The company I used to work for had hired her as their spokesperson (MXM line here in Canada), but they fired her because of her bad attitude.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:52 AM   #10  
Laura

I've watched both seasons. It was one of those shows that when it first started, I rolled my eyes and wrote it off to trash TV. But...then, somehow I saw an episode and I was hooked. :blush: I fast forward through some of it b/c they do tend to drone on sometimes - but I love everyone (well, except Jackee - I find her highly annoying!). Jani is looking SO much better! Phil is doing so well. I agree that Tocarra seems fun! Gary - he's odd, but in a harmless way.
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 07:32 AM   #11  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Like Dawnyal, everytime I catch it it's either an episode they've shown a zillion times already or it's the last few minutes of a new show. Still, I really like it. During the first show, though, I cried like a baby when Victoria was telling her story. Her father should be prosecuted for child abuse, as far as I'm concerned. What a jerk.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:29 PM   #12  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Dang, I need Cable TV!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #13  
prepare for the BEST time

In my area, the new episodes are on every Sunday at 12noon....and they repeat at 10PM and throughout the week. I liked the doctors from the first season better, they seemed to have more interest.

But I like the show overall, like NBC's Biggest Loser....(I actually work in the same building one of the new contestants from this season)
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:57 PM   #14  

Quote:
But I like the show overall, like NBC's Biggest Loser....(I actually work in the same building one of the new contestants from this season)
Cool Marbleflys! I loved The Biggest Loser and cannot wait for it to start up again. So... ya got any inside information for us about the new season, seeing as how ya got connections and everything?!!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 05:03 PM   #15  
prepare for the BEST time

"The Doctor".....(shhh)
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote