3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Swimgirl? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/63737-happy-birthday-swimgirl.html)

Jillegal 08-19-2005 06:07 PM

Happy Birthday Swimgirl!

Hey folks! Swimgirl hasn't entered her birthday on the appropriate thread, but secret sources have led me to believe she's celebrating a birthday today! Ahhh, sneaky little Swimgirl, did you really think you could slip that one by your buddies in the 100lb. club? NO WAY! :nono:

Here's a big :woo: birthday wish going out to our coffee-loving, balmy west coast resident goddess of retail, "Canadian" Aimee (or should I say "Aimee the Good" :angel: in comparison to her American counterpart) ;)

Best wishes to she who bears a resemblence to Liv Tyler and whose unsmiling avatar masks the fact that she has a wicked sense of humour, a tender heart and a gentle soul. Have a great birthday weekend filled with :hb: :gift: :hat: :love: and :lol: ~ may the coming year bring all that you wish for and more! :yes:

Goddess Jessica 08-19-2005 06:40 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN! I hope all your birthday wishes come true - you sneaky thing. Tell us what you did for your special day!

SwimGirl 08-19-2005 07:01 PM

Awww, thanks!! I am having a pretty good birthday! I woke up at the CRACK of dawn, and spent 4 hours in the salon getting my hair done, and my nails done, it was extremely extravagant... and completely lovely! :) After which I went to see my friend at her work, got many compliments (my fav!), and off to greyhound to pick up presents from my mother. I am addicted to birthdays, and so far I am NOT disappointed! My brother arrives later, and we will go to my favorite Szechaun restaurant in Vancouver... ah birthdays are the best!!

Jill - you are my new best friend, Liv Tyler is GREAT looking, and I'll take any comparisons to her! How is it possible that you are so sweet and insightful?!?!

Jessica - all my birthday wishes always come true... I am totally spoiled rotten :)

-Aimee

shedilbry 08-19-2005 07:30 PM

happy birthday aimee!

famograham 08-19-2005 09:12 PM

Happy, happy birthday Aimee :)

glad you're having an awesome day!!

xoxoxox
Linda

howie6267 08-19-2005 09:14 PM

Happy birthday. Hope your having lots of fun and have some Szechaun Beef for me. YUMMM Ok I'm done drooling now.

taekwondomom 08-20-2005 01:04 AM

Happy Birthday! Sound like you are having a fabulous time!

mezmerize 08-20-2005 01:42 AM

Happy Birthday Aimee !!

glynne 08-20-2005 03:05 PM

Happy Birthday Aimee ~ sorry to be late ~ hope you had a wonderful day!!

SuchAPrettyFace 08-20-2005 04:53 PM

Happy Birthday Aimee! I love that your name is so awesome!!! :lol: I hope you have a wonderful day & that this coming year is your best yet! :cheers:

-American "bad" Aimee :devil:

Sandi 08-20-2005 08:56 PM

:hb: Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :hb:

djs06 08-20-2005 10:39 PM

Happy Birthday Aimee! :)

alphabetsoup 08-21-2005 03:43 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like it was a great one! :)

I totally agree about Liv Tyler - you DO look like her!

boiaby 08-21-2005 08:28 AM

Happy Birthday Aimee!! :hb: :gift: :hat: They're right, you do look like Liv Tyler! I didn't realize it until just now. Wow, not too shabby, wouldn't mind lookin like her myself! ;) I hope you have a wonderful day of pampering and are treated like a princess, :queen: as you so rightly deserve!

Beverly

P.S. Can I have another b-day so Jilly can write some more beautiful, thoughtful, witty comments about me too?? :^: :D I absolutely LOVE the little biographies you create for each of the lucky b-day girls (and boys)!

newfiedarling 08-22-2005 07:47 AM

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

~Dee