Bad day tomorrow.....

• Well tomorrow is my birthday (happy birthday to me) and it ain't gonna be pretty. Pizza buffet for lunch. Oh well, I'll just have to make it up some other time.
  • Happy early Birthday, Rtael! Enjoy your big day!

Of course we expect to hear all about how you bounced right back to your plan afterwards, right?...

(And I just noticed how close you are to 100 pounds lost-- That's FABULOUS!! Keep up the good work! )
  • Haaappeeee Biiiiiirrrrthdaaaaay toooo Yoouuuuuuu!
    And congrats on the almost 100 lbs lost! That is one heck of a birthday present to yourself!
    Have a great birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to you. I wouldn't worry about your eats today. It is one day. You have 364 other days to stay on plan and eat right. Just remember that tomorrow is an OP day for you.
  • Happy Brithday. Enjoy your day. Like the others say back on plan tomorrow.
  • Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUU!!!! Enjoy your day...you've done SO AWESOME, I know you'll be right back OP.

Hugs!!

M'Chelle
  • Happy birthday, calories don't count on your birthday !!!!!!! (that's my theory anyway!) Have a fab day!!!!
  • Happy, Happy birthday!!!!

And congrats on 98 gone...amazing!

xoxo
    Linda
  • Well it was bad, but whatever....no stress cause stress causes you to gain weight! I'm listening to my birthday song....It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to...you would cry too if it happened to you!
  • Happy Birthday!