3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

Old 06-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #61
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

LOL Jill. He was just pining away for you. LOL

Yes we no about not being sterile for a while. That poor man though if it took him a year he must have a lousy sex life. They say it takes 10 to 30 times to get rid of the swimmers as my doctor called them. He said to bring in a sample in about 2 months. Now theres a fun job for a doctor.

Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever
you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:16 PM   #62

Oh Howie, it's one thing to foist yourselves upon a female oriented conversation, but to leave a pun like that on it.....shame on you!!!!

My hubby had the snip twenty years ago, and he and his then wife were careful for two months, no accidents. Now he wants it reversed!!!!!! Men!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:59 PM   #63
Crazy Canuck

Yes, Howie, shame on you! And fir your information, I was just trying to spruce myself up, so stop needling me!
Old 06-13-2005, 12:36 AM   #64
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

LMAO at that, Jill. That's WAY worse than Howie's puny pun.

My blog, my fella & my fella's blog.

Total weight loss:

Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:39 AM   #65
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

LOL I was just wondering do you add lights at christmas?

Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever
you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:34 AM   #66
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie6267
LOL I was just wondering do you add lights at christmas?
Old 06-13-2005, 01:43 AM   #67
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen
Okay I have to ask this question...when you go for a bikini wax what exactly do you wear? An actual bikini bottom, underwear or your bare bum?
They have little paper panties for you to wear, but if you're getting a Brazilian (cue ball), then sometimes the waxer will smirk & ask you to take them off once she can't work around them anymore. Wear ratty ones of your own there, though, just in case they don't have the paper ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillegal
Well Claire, in my case (not being exactly artistic or agile) the heart idea was a dismal failure. How do I know? After I "presented" myself to my bf he exclaimed "For heaven's sake! It looks like a Pine Cone!" No, it wasn't the most romantic of Valentine Days...
Someone has a new nickname!!!!!!!

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:42 AM   #68
Howie6267's Honey

Oh, yeah, like I'd want a technician to think those ratty drawers represent my typical day's underwear fare!

Total weight loss:

Old 06-13-2005, 02:49 AM   #69
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

No, she will drip wax on them!!!!!

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:36 AM   #70

Wear your pretty silky ones over the top of your "practical ones" and then take them off, but let the techinician see them first, so she knows that you're really a classy dame and not someone who wears once-were-white-now-are-grey undies (not that I own any of them no siree, expensive and silky all the way - - - pah!!!)
Old 06-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #71
Crazy Canuck

All I'll say about the "lights" inquiry is that I particularly enjoy it when G turns me on!

Aimee, if you ever call me that I'll have a choice new nickname for you!
Old 06-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #72

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Jill too funny.

I let Jeff finish the trimming. Not romantic at all. He nicked me three times and swore he would never go near there again with a razor and that I should leave it to the "professionals."

I found that the gold bond powder worked best for the itching if you don't mind the brief tingling.

Halloween Goal

barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:49 PM   #73
Oddball

S/C/G: 185/157.4/135

Good grief, you people are going to get me in trouble! It's all I can do to keep from falling out of my chair laughing at work!

I've tried home waxing kits, which my skin does NOT like. If the bandages on my legs are any indication, I'm not the best hand with a razor, so that's out. I bought one of those little mini trimmers, but it doesn't get close enough. Good enough for my ankles, but nothing sensitive. Professional wax is out of my budget, so that leaves that hair removal cream.

I tried a different kind last night (can't remember the name of it at the moment), and so far, no ill effects. Worked pretty fast, too. With all the acrobatics it took to keep my thighs and tummy from rubbing up against the applied area, I'm bushed!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:38 AM   #74
Live for the Moment!

And, THIS is what I've been missing?! Did I ever pick a great time to jump back in?!

I'm loving this forum... I've spent the last 5 mins reading through it and have been howling!

As for me, I'm in a dilemma of what to do and have got some new ideas. I used to always shave down there but I've always found the "re-growth" period SOOOO painful and itchy that over the last little while, I've just neglected it and didn't know what to do.

I think I will try the electric razor, sounds like there's been success with those..Any other tips to avoid the "itch"?

Oh, and just had to hear a funny story... My best gf tried waxing with hot wax down there for the 1st time about a year ago... anyways, she ended up making it too hot.. and I get a phone call from her frantic that she's burnt her "_____" She was laughing about it at the time, that's why its okay now.. Anyways, I ended up having to drive her to the clinic, and she had to use cream and ice for blistering. So, now I'm sure you can understand why I'm a little hesitant with the waxing... AND, I just can't imagine the pain. Although, I'm sure the few mins. of pain is worth it for the "maintenance-free" lifestyle down there for awhile.

Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:43 AM   #75
Howie6267's Honey

I thought my little 2nd-degree coffee burn on my forearm was painful. I can't imagine getting a wax burn there. Oh, my! Sure couldn't spritz with Bactine!

Total weight loss: