Old 05-23-2005, 10:13 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh-in 23/05 - 30/05

Well...I am down one pound. I know I should be grateful for this and in part I am but one pound?!? Good Lord, why does it go one so easy and off so slowwwwwwwly. Anyway, I will reframe, be positive and happy with one pound loss. I will even go look at the posted picture of what one pound of fat looks like (i.e. a pound of butter - that actually takes up a fair amount of space) I just wished it was 55 lbs or something - oh delusion, isn't it grand! I know, I know - no quick fixes, darn! Happy day to all.
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:18 AM   #2  

Well I don't really weight in until Friday, but I cheated and weighed today. I've lost 2.5 pounds so far this week!
dakotamidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:11 AM   #3  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

I am down another 2lbs!! Woohoo!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:15 AM   #4  
Jennifer

Great losses so far this week so far! Jenaya, try not to be hard on yourself... a loss is still a loss! I know how difficult it is to be patient, but if you could see my weight loss graph, I have many alternating weeks of tiny/big losses. As long as it's going down, you're getting there!

I lost a bunch of water weight this week after a long-ish plateau (we call that the "month of May" )... I'm down 4 to 180. The best part is that I was technically 179.8, so I'm officially OUT OF THE 180s!!!!!! Wow, I love a new "decade." Hope to plant myself there firmly this week!

Good luck to all who haven't weighed in yet.
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:39 AM   #5  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Good loses everyone. I know what you mean Jennifer. I am looking forward to being out of the 90s.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

WTG all on the losses. Since my normal weigh in day has been Mondays, I went ahead and stepped on the scale today and was down .5 from last Thursday or Friday (I can't remember when I stepped on the scale.)
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Good losses everyone!!

I lost one pound this week

Have a good week everyone!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:58 PM   #8  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Default Confession time

Well, I haven't weighed in about a month ~ I think because I knew the news would not be good. I wasn't horrible everyday ~ just too many days. I have just gotten back from another stretch of days off. I didn't get back on track after the last days off, and just kept on "not being careful". I guess falling back into the old thought patterns ~ I know I am probably not going to do very well while on vacation, so why should I even try until I get back. So, I weighed today ~ time to get back to a normal routine. The damage was 7 pounds from the last time I had weighed. (I had weighed somewhere along the line, but had not posted the gain.)

My sister came to visit, and we were bad together. She is somewhat overweight, but not as much as me. We rented videos (she wanted me to watch the Lord of the Rings with her) and each day when we returned the videos, we also went in search of sweets.

I told her maybe it is a good thing that we don't live near each other because we would probably get in trouble all the time. But then, I am thinking that maybe if we lived near each other ~ being "bad" wouldn't be like a treat, and when it came down to it, we would maybe help each other to do the right thing.

Have to figure out how to change my ways.......
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 04:51 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Gayle--I have no doubt you will get back into the swing of things.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:51 PM   #10  

Many great successes - from either losing, staying the same or coming back! Welcome back Gayle. Forget the 7, they will be gone in no time as so many said to me, it is just good to get back at it! Jennifer, thanks for your words about tracking from week to week - you are right, at least I am going down and it is good to see that. Wow - you are into more new numbers, way to go, you are great inspiration. Howie - you are just a real motivator. I am so happy for how well you are doing, your right, the 90's will soon be in your rearview. Speaking of rearview - you are tapping closely on the door of being half of your old self. That must be an awesome feeling. Thanks for sharing your successes....
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 08:46 AM   #11  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I lost 3.8! It was over a 2 week period, but it was a good feeling.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:56 AM   #12  
Just Peachy

Sandi - That's wonderful keep up the good work

Gayle - welcome back.

Gratz to all the losers this week, my weigh in this morning said I stayed the same, but slow and steady wins the race right?
PeachGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #13  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

:-)WOOOOO HOOOOO Sandi!:-) Way to go.

Had to do text smiles for some reason the Smiles and Color text is not working for me. But you get the meaning I'm proud of you.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:07 AM   #14  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Well done, everyone.

I've ditched 3 pounds this week taking me over my first stone lost.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:44 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Congrats to all the losers this week! I am so excited and counting the days until I can get back on board and start this journey again. Last night, I actually got out my binder that I made when I first started. Looking at all the fun recipes, counting the caloreis and just the overall satisfaction I felt each time I filled out my journal for the day-- gets me so excited and I can't WAIT to do this again. I can totally remember how exciting it was to get on the scale each week to see what I had done. Measuring was fun too. I haven't gained all my weight back since I got pregnant but I will definitely have a bunch to lose. This time-- I GO ALL THE WAY TO GOAL!!! I can't wait to go back to the gym, I can't wait to get my binder going again... I can't wait to feel GREAT again. I am so thrilled that so many of you are experiencing such success!! Just knowing that I am getting closer being back on track and getting my figure back makes me pumped up.... As I always say, make this FUN and be POSITIVE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Look out!!!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote