O/T spent the evening in the arms of an angel

• The angel being Sarah Mclaclan.

Went ot see her concert on thursday and she is really great. Her Lyrics speaks to me; she has a warm personality and was definitely happy to perform in montreal.

She did all her classics: Aidia, Building a mystery, Fallen, and of course Angel....

Also a few surprises.....

Montreal was her last canadian show. She is now heading south, so don't miss her!

And now as for more down to earth considerations, i now fit perfectly in those very small Bell Center seats. That was not the case previously
  • sounds like a great evening, Frenchie. Glad to hear you enjoyed the concert and the seats
  • Glad you had a good time! You have good taste.
  • Glad you enjoyed the concert - Sarah is truly a wonderful talent. In addition to those you mentioned, other faves of mine are "I Will Remember You", "Sweet Surrender" and "World on Fire" (what a fantastic video)! She's surely one of Canada's greatest treasures...

Ticket to a Sarah McLachlan concert - $??
    Taxi to the Bell Centre - $??
    Fitting into the Bell Centre seats - PRICELESS
  • Sarah McLachlan is one of my favorite artists, I would love to see her when she comes back here again. That is awesome that you had a great time and the seats were comfortable!
  • Glad you had a great time!

Sarah Mclachlan is my ABSOLUTE favorite artist! I have all of her albums, and dvd's... I've adored ever since I first heard her voice!

I saw her Fallen tour last year, and I've been to Lilith Fair once... both of which were the most fantastic concerts I've ever seen! So happy you could experience it too!
  • What a great Canuck! I'd love to hear her.

Anyone else goign to see any special concerts this summer?