Old 05-22-2005, 08:33 PM   #16  

Hello All,

Yep...I am enjoying Victoria Day long weekend as well. I have been on plan and along with Jill - cleaning the garage. DH is really a pack rat! It is a great diversion from food though, so I do thank the pack rat. I have ran inside, outside, up and down the stairs through to the backyard x 1 million times so I think I am logging a few kilometres today! I had to log in and see what everyone else was doing. This was partially curiousity and partially due to the fact that I realllllllly needed to sit down. It is beautiful outside, 26 C wahooooooo....no snow, even better and bright sky predicted for tomorrow - pinch me, is this really happening :-) .

Hope this finds everyone well....
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:39 AM   #17  
Crazy Canuck

Okay, Howie and Kimberley, I'm in a pretty good mood today, so I'm not going to rant on both of you for the pizza...especially since I totally understand about spontaneous consumption of food when you're not even hungry. It truly is a puzzle why we do such things, isn't it? I suggest that next time you both decide to do something spontaneous that it not involve food

Apryl, my sweet, I'm so glad you enjoyed your prom festivities (cheesy decorations notwithstanding) and had a great time with your friends. I'm proud of you for practising some restraint and not going wild! I think its a huge step to come here and be accountable when you've had a mini-binge (planned or not). Stick with us kiddo!

Jenaya - where are you?? 26c...wow, that's tropical! We got up to 21c and it was lovely...

Kykaree - are you trying to say you're not a big football fan? Good work on losing those inches!

Sandi - good to see you behaving on the weekend - I know its usually a tough time for both of us. We're doing it, girl!! Go us!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:52 AM   #18  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Well I salvaged the rest of the weekend with a good day yesterday. 1370 calories and 15 grams of fat. So two out of 3 days is not too bad. Hiting the exercise this week to try and have a good loss ever with the bad day.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I did pretty well. Although I didn't actually write down all I ate, I did make sure I kept repeating it over and over in my mind so I could remember it and get it logged. Did well on the water department and the walking. For exercise yesterday, I got out the weed eater to knock down the waist high weeds around the house. Although my calories were a bit high, I am back to making myself accountable and am making healthier choices.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

So I ate everything in my sight! I didn't count a single calorie, my only saving grace was that TOM was here and I just can't eat a lot then. It was insane! But so worth it.. lol. I think I ate every single meal out, my pocket book is feeling a LOT lighter!

Apryl - it's your prom weekend, I know I definitely went over on calories for my prom, mostly liquid calories (supervised of course!). Your dress was SO SO cute btw

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:38 PM   #21  
Crazy Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbygirl43
I did pretty well. Although my calories were a bit high, I am back to making myself accountable and am making healthier choices.
Good for you Dawnyal, glad to see you're back with us wholeheartedly!

As for you Swimgirl...perhaps its better that I have no comment!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote