Old 05-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #16  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Well done to the losers.

And well done to Jennifer and Jenaya for nipping it in the bud before it gets out of hand. If I'd done the same ten years ago....

I'm down 2 pounds this week.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 12:51 PM   #17  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Everyone is doing SO great...keep it up!

I'm down another 2 pounds this week

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:00 PM   #18  

Talking

I'm down 3 lbs this week! That's 9 lbs in the past 2 weeks and 13 lbs all together! I'm so excited, only 5 more lbs to One-derland! I haven't seen that number since my freshman year of high school!
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #19  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Hey y'all...Congrats on the losses, you guys! And Jennifer, congrats on getting back on plan. That's the biggest battle, and you can turn things around - no doubt!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #20  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Congrats everyone!!! Especially those who are back on the wagon--like me! I am down to 316 this week. That is 14# down from a month ago today, when I recommitted.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:01 PM   #21  
Crazy Canuck

Holy macaroni, SAPF - way to get back on the wagon (****, you're driving it!) 14lbs. in a month is fantastic! Surely you're motivated now.

Note to everyone - make sure you visit the journal buddy thread and see how SAPF accomplished this feat. In fact, those of you who haven't already joined us, now's the time to do it and track your successes. Oh and in case word has got around that I'm "the enforcer", I promise to go easy on all newbies!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:43 PM   #22  
Live for the Moment!

Congrats to all you loosahs!

SAPF - Darlin' you're doing fabulous! Keep up the great work!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:36 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Congrats all your losers

SAPF - omg you rock!

Jillegal - want to come over here and "enforce" my eating habits? I'm having issues with late night snacking.. evil evil late night snacking.. however I'd been abstaining from my scale.. I had been holding onto some water weight, it's since been released, and I am holding steady. Just gotta get it going DOWN!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 09:59 AM   #24  
Crazy Canuck

Okay people, let's hear your ideas on keeping SwimGirl from late night snacking! I can come up with a couple - don't keep snackable things on hand! If its not there, you can't eat it and if that kind of food isn't available I doubt you'll go to the trouble of cooking a roast or anything at 2:36 a.m. Another idea is what I do on those nights I drag my *** home from work around midnight and feel peckish - I immediately brush my teeth. There's something about freshly brushed teeth that you're just not willing to mess up. Even chocolate (my all time downfall) doesn't taste quite right in a freshly clean mouth. Hey, you could always convince yourself I've got my evil eye on you when you reach for that snack, that's enough to send some people straight to bed!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #25  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Snacking in the evening is a bad habit of mine that I'm trying to break.
I absolutely cannot resist cheese Munchies and the only solution for me is not to buy them because once I start on them there's no stopping me....

I keep a hefty supply of carrot and celery sticks in the fridge for when I get the urge to chew on something. I also freeze grapes in pre-measured bags for times when I need something sweeter.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #26  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Dear Canadian Aimee,

I agree. Food that is not in your house is food you cannot snack on @ midnight. Set yourself up to succeed w/chopped fruits, veggies, lowfat whole grain crackers & laughing cow, sugar free Jello, whatever you like. I know you can do it!!!

Love,

American Aimee
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 02:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

You guys are so sweet Thanks! So I went thru my Fitday entries, and you know, part of my issue is not eating enough. Or not enough calories. I'll iron out those details I'm sure.. it's just hard!! I hate doing things on my own sometimes.. American Aimee.. lol.. I love it!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 03:49 AM   #28  

Hey Aimee, I hear you on that late-night-snacking.....some things which have helped me: hot drinks (low-fat hot chocolate, herbal tea, decaff coffee); lots of healthy food easily available (fruit, veggies, low fat cottage cheese, low fat yogurt); absolutely no junk/sugar/processed food in the house to snack on; distraction - my latest ploy is to turn off the TV and do some cleaning - keeps your hands busy - I used to hate cleaning but I am getting to find some bizarre satisfaction from making things sparkle!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 10:58 AM   #29  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Well I'm up two this week. Except for last Friday I was on plan all the way. The only thing I can figure is I have not had water like I normally do. I still have had the minimum but maybe that's having an effect on my body. Plus Kimberley and I ate a very salty dish on Tuesday. Any way on plan all the way this week and will see a loss next week.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:18 AM   #30  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Poop, I'm up a pound, to 226. Like Howie said, we didn't drink much water this week - especially while on the business trip in Indiana - and the order of fajitas we split Tuesday was *really* salty. We were probably over on that day, too, though we didn't count it so.

Regardless...'Nuff excuses. We're still on plan, having decided to skip our treat night this weekend and just stay on plan.
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote