Happy Birthday Lessofsarahtolove!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I know spending your birthday getting chemo isn’t much fun, but you’re almost done with that for good and knowing its GONE is something to celebrate even more than a birthday! Hope you enjoy your dual birthday/cancer *** kicking trip as much as humanly possible, too - you deserve the total treatment!

What a year you’ve had…I bet you thought losing all that weight would be your biggest triumph (and a triumph it certainly was!) but then you were faced with something much more serious to deal with. Yet, being the forthright and determined person you are, you tackled it and dealt with it in a manner which inspired us all in a totally different way than you had before.

Is it a year you’d like to re-live? Parts of it I’m sure you’d say “hell, yes” and others “are you crazy!?”, but its certainly a year you’ll reflect on for the rest of your life, and you can certainly be proud of yourself during that reflection. I know we're all proud of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Happy Birthday, Sarah, here's to many MANNNNYYYYY more!
  • Happy Birthday Sarah ~ and you leave on your trip soon too. Hope it is wonderful!!
  • Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear Sarah!
    Happy Birthday to you!

...And many mooore.

• Happy Birthday Sarah. Enjoy your day and upcoming vacation!!
  • Happy Birthday Sarah, here's to many, many more!!!
  • Happy b-day Sarah! Hope it is a good one despite the chemo. Also have a great time on your trip, you've earned it sweetie!
  • Happy Birthday Sarah!
  • Happy Birthday Sarah!

Hope the chemo ickies know its your bday and give you a break today

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    mabear's homepage
    Restarted Jan 17 '05 at 243. Trying to maintain while pregnant.
  • Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Hope you have a good day despite the chemo!

*hugs*
  • Happy Birthday Sarah and have a wonderfule trip. We expect to see some pictures.
  • Have an awesome Beach Birthday on that sunny warm island... okay I'm jealous, very jealous!!!
  • Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT Vacation and get to forget all about the Chemo!!!
  • Well this is certainly one to celebrate, isn't it?

Sarah, you are such an incredible inspiration, and I am sure that you're outlook on life has much more than a little to do with how well you've done

I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and the greatest vacation...you deserve it!

Also...I too, am very JEALOUS of the trip

xoxox
    Linda