Weekly Weigh in 4/25 to 5/1

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Monday Morning everyone!!!

Down 4 pounds this week! Smashed into the 260's after a month in the 70's! Yipee!!!
  • OK, I weighed. One pound! One! For some reason I thought I did better than that. I know it's a loss, but one pound??? Unless TOM is sneaking around the corner.

Sara, congrats on the 4 pounds. That is awesome.
  • Good losses, both of you. Don't get discouraged about 1 pound, by the way. As long as the scale is moving in the right direction, that's progress!!!

I am somewhat inexplicably down 3 pounds this week to 185 and managed to keep it off this weekend. My metabolism must be up or something, although I have gotten tons of exercise in the past week, both at the gym and just in regular life.

I'm going to have to work extra hard this week. My sister is unexpectedly in the hospital, and it's my last week at this job so I've got to travel to the home office. I never do too well on the road -- I eat much worse than at home and never get quite as much exercise (plus one too many cocktails with the gang!). Anyway, I'm hoping to curb the stress/travel eating as much as possible and stick to my exercise routine at the hotel.

Good luck to all who haven't weighed in yet!
  • Down 3lbs today to 213! Yipee! Only 14 more to go to meet my mini goal of 199
  • Some great weigh in's so far. 1 lb a week is 52 in a year Kim. So don't let it get you down. It's all good.
  • Thank you everyone, and I know you're right. I was just slighty disappointed. But, like you said, it all adds up.
  • Great loses everyone! I am down 6 pounds (although it hasn't quite been a week). I am working REALLY hard for this though. I'll know forsure on Thursday, which is my real weigh in day! Nice preview though

-Aimee
  • I was up a pound today, not a happy little bunny, as I haven't done anything different this week. The only thing I can think of is that I have had a bit more wheat than usual, and I do feel bloated. So I am not going to worry unduly and just keep going.
  • I lost 2.8. I am pleased. Especially since I have been eating all my flex points!!
  • Congrats, losers!!!
  • Great job, everybody!!!
  • That's great Sandi. Keep up the good work.

kykaree sometimes our bodies just hold on to extra water. I'm sure you will see it gone next week. Good for you for sticking to plan.
  • Great Job everyone!!

I stayed the same this week for the first time since January, I had been losing steadiliy... I was getting a little cocky with my foods last week. I'll just have to plan better this week!

Good luck!
  • Good job everyone! I'm down a pound--how? I don't know. But I'll take it!
  • Good show, everyone!

This is my first weigh-in and I've dropped 7 pounds. I'm really pleased with myself.