Memorial Day Challenge?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I think a challenge to lose a certain amount of weight by Memorial Day (the real official start of summer) would be great. What do you all think? How much do you want to lose by May 30th?
  • I think I'll go with 20 lbs. That's 2 months away. I should be able to do that with no problem!!!
  • I made a Memorial Day goal back in Feb to be at 275, well I beat that today, so I guess my revised goal will be 260. That's a 14 pound loss from today.
  • My goal is to be 288 by then. So that will be an 18 pound loss.
  • My goal is to lose 15 lbs by then. I will weigh-in today and see where I'm at *as I munch on a girl scout cookie*....
  • My goal is 18 pounds, which would put me at 212.
  • My birthday is really close to memorial day! I'm in - I'm going for 25 pounds!
  • Count me In 20 lbs. Gone by Memorial Day Good Luck everyone !!!!!
  • Me, too! Me, too!! I'll be conservative...My goal is to loose 10 pounds by then. Hopefully I'll BEAT it!!
  • I'm in for 30! I have been eating far too much junk and still maintaining...so it's time to get back to my plan.
  • I'm hoping for 225. That would be very, very cooool.
  • I'll go for being 236.
  • i'm hoping for -20lbs
    it's been going slow -1 or 0 so i'm going to eat better and hopefully that's the problem and i'll start losing more and make the goal
  • I'm gonna go for 240... That will be 11.75 pounds from today.....
  • I'll commit to losing 20 lbs on this challenge!