Old 03-23-2005, 02:32 PM   #16  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Glad to hear you are doing better on your eating and exercise. Also glad to hear you have a plan to find out whats going on.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #17  
cando

Hi Dawnyal

I have been reading all of your posts and I am glad that you are doing a bit better. Sometimes we just need to take a break from expecting so much from our selves. Yoour weight loss so far this year has been great but maybe it is time you sit back and not let the stress of having to lose all the time get to you. It is ok to just relax a bit and say ok I have lost and I will not over do and put that weight back on but I will relax a bit and be good to myself. Hormones can really be hard on our bodies when they are not functioning right. You are right to see a doc to check all things out and have a piece of mind that all is well in that department. Remember when you are checking out the BC department that most deal with you hormones and it will take awhile for all to settle in your body. I will keep you in my prayers that you may find peace in your life and start moving forward agaiN.

HUGS
micelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:40 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Dawnyal, I know this is late but I just wanted to chime in and wish you the best. Take it day by day, like you said. I'm glad you're doing better OP, but I really hope that you'll find a way to figure out what's got you down in the dumps and kick its butt.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 11:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I'm still doing better. I'm having issues with the MIL and as soon as she goes back to work next week Jeff and I will sit down and have a long talk about her and the relationship she has with Chris and the lack of relationship she has with Lilly and William. I have tried to let it go that she ignores my children. I've prayed about it, tried deep breathing techniques but as each day goes by and she's home (she lives a mile from us) and she makes zero effort to see them yet Chris has spent most of these past 2 weeks with her, it just agonizes me. I don't know how to get over her feelings. Other than that, the stress has all but dissappeared. Still been getting in my exercise and staying OP and looking forward to Easter. It is one of my favorite holidays.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 07:50 PM   #20  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

Hi dawn

First let me thank u.. it was ur web site that led me to this site! and i love it!! ty ty ty!

I hope u are feeling better! I take a medication called topamax that is a migraine preventative.. i never knew but the migraines can also come in ur tummy as well as ur head!

so u may want to ask ur dr about a migraine preventative a side effect of this medication is appetite suppression.. thats always a good thing!!
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote