Old 03-21-2005, 01:33 AM   #1  
Des

Question Looking 4 A 100lb Buddy

If your in your (late) 30's, have approximately 100 lbs to lose, then you might be who I'm looking for. I seriously need someone who knows what it feels like to need to lose 100 lbs.

Although I won't turn away anyone who doesn't meet those two preferences, sometimes grouping up with someone who only needs to lose, like 20-30, can be more depressing than helpful. I want to encourage "you", not be feeling depressed because "you're there" a lot sooner than I am. Does that make sense? Hope so.

I'm married (9 years), currently living on a US Military post in Germany, and have four kids (6 1/2, 8 1/2, 12 and 17). I'm new here so don't really know anyone.

Anyway.... I believe my email is in my profile...didn't someone say to not put emails in messages? If not there, please leave a message here. I'll check back ASAP. I share computer with hubby and now that he's off during the day, it's even harder to get my time in. We're six hours ahead of those in Eastern Time in the States...btw.

Hope to hear from you soon!
~Des
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 03:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Most if not all of us here fit your needing to lose 100 pounds or more. We have those in high school on up. You are welcome to post here your concerns, victories, and such. It is a great group here and I know I would've given up a long, long time ago if it weren't for the encouraging words from all the kind women and men who post here.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:29 AM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome!! We'd all love to be your buddy!!!

Feel free to respond to any of the threads or start some of your own!!

Glad to have you!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:28 AM   #4  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Jump on in. Sorry I did not see your post earlier. This is a great group of people.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote