Old 03-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #31  
Jenny

I gave my mom all 3 boxes of our girl scout cookies (I never even opened them) and she took them to the local St Vincent de Paul for the volunteers to eat
thefictionalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #32  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Girl Scout cookies aside, I have to pat myself on the back for avoiding fast food lately. I still have this annoying cold, so when I'm out and about, it seems SO much easier to just go through the drive-through at Wendy's or MD's rather than go home and have to actually prepare something. There have been 3 or 4 instance in the past week or so when I have actually had the cash in my hand and had every intention of driving up to that window, but then when I get to the restaurant, something hits me (like my common sense smacking me in the back of the head) and I just drive right on by and go home and have a bowl of cereal with skim milk or a sandwich with stuff that's already prepared in my fridge. As amazing as a Frosty would feel on the sore throat/swollen glands, I have made my weight loss goals the priority for the first time!

PS...I'm pretty sure I will have no choice but to maim anyone who gives me Resse's peanut butter eggs for Easter--they are AMAZING, but I haven't had any of those this year, either!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:22 PM   #33  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Wow, good for you, Jill! I am in the throes of some cold virus and know how I just want to consume all things comforting and convenient. It's really hard not to. Good for you!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote