Old 03-04-2005, 12:31 PM   #16  
Jennifer

Beverly,

I can SO relate to what you just said! For instance, I was just eating my lunch -- a spinach salad with leftover seared tuna steak, carrots, and a teeny bit of soy vinaigrette I made myself -- and I was feeling a little bit guilty because it tastes so good! But I entered in the calories, and it's like the healthiest lunch ever. And when I think back to what I used to eat for lunch, it's actually kind of amusing to me that I would feel this way, given that I used to eat things like enchiladas with sour cream or fast food for lunch. So this all proves that we still have to work on the head stuff even when we have the habits down cold.
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 01:20 PM   #17  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

That is exactly where I'm at Beverley. I've lost so much but still have a big step ahead. I have no doubt that I will do it. I just need to tell my self that it's all right to feel full. Like frenchie was saying our stomachs are shrinking.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote