3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly weigh in .... Feb 28 - March 6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/54113-weekly-weigh-feb-28-march-6-a.html)

howie6267 03-04-2005 01:01 PM

Wow that is great Keillynsmom 299. :bravo:

I can't wait to get there myself. 10 more to go for me. I'm down another 4 lbs this week and am now at 310. WOO HOO.

hautbois 03-04-2005 03:32 PM

Wow Howie! Another 4 lbs, that's great. You''re well on your way to reach your next mini-goal. Congrats!

Ivanna B. Skinny 03-05-2005 01:05 PM

:dancer: :flame: Even though Im in a totally foul FUNK, Im so very proud of all of you!! :flame: :dancer:

Gardenwife 03-06-2005 07:27 AM

I'm funk'n, too, but really proud and happy for y'all.

PMS has not been kind and I stayed at 239lbs. No loss, but no gain, either. The doctor's scale actually read 241, but...Late the night before weigh-in, I ate soup and sandwich, plus drank a 32oz glass of water. I'd also not done any "recycling" the previous day, if you catch my meaning.

I think I need to do like Howie and not eat or drink after 8pm the night before a weigh-in. All this math makes my head spin, LOL!

SwimGirl 03-06-2005 06:59 PM

Gardenwife, slow and steady really does win the race, so just remind yourself of that, my best example is of my mother, we both started weight watchers at the same time, and I of course gave up, but she's really just kept going and going and going. I hear about all her .5 to .8 losses, but it's all added up to quite a bit. One of Oprah's "tricks" to weight loss is to not eat past 7:30, or 3-4 hours before bed.

So last night I decided to go to a local club with my friends to try and forget about whats been going on at work (it was also a birthday party). My "dear" friend aided me with this by feeding me shot after shot after shot ..they were $1.50/each.. and triples of vodka and 7up. Definitely spells trouble, by the end of the night I was very chummy with people I normally hate, and ended spending most of the night in the bathroom. So whats the moral of the story? I lost 2 pounds, just woke up from a great sleep, and am never going to drink again. LOL. But I am down in weight! ( I even weighed after eating & drinking water).

-Aimee

Gardenwife 03-06-2005 07:11 PM

Thanks, Aimee. Howie's weird hours (4pm-12:30am) have our meal schedule in a weird place. I tend to go to bed around 3-4am. Lately I've tried not to eat after midnight or so. It's just a weird schedule. A cold/flu thing this week, along with a relentless sinus headache, has just got me feeling like a slug. I shouldn't even have weighed in, I think. Next week will be better, even if the scale doesn't show it for TOM.

SwimGirl 03-06-2005 07:17 PM

Gardenwife - Ouch, those sinus headache's are killer, I frequently get them. I have found only 2 things can take them away for me - extra strength sinus headache medication, or these tablets where you add water "Alka-Seltzer morning relief". My theory on the Alka-Seltzer is that because it's a drink your body absorbs it better. I was recently in Seattle and got an unexpected visiter (TOM), I went out to find extra strength ibuprofen. Nothing. So I settled for just regular strength, and I found the drugs are weaker, by quite a bit. Seems weird, eh? I wish you luck with your headaches. And those weird hours, not so great for losing of weight. My boyfriend put on over 40 pounds from his old job where he was working 12am until 1:30pm. Yucky!

-Aimee