Useful tool

• Just found out browsing weight loss web sites. Calculates many values: Calories loss per activitie, calories contents per foods, how much time to loose weight according to differents sports......

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index.html
  • Do you think since I have a baby in me that I can double the calories? Eating and exercising for two ya know
  • Sexual Activity (vigorous) 109 calories in 1 hr
    Walking (2 km at 4 km/h) 108 calories in 30 mins.

Naturally I did this calculation for purely scientific purposes, but a lowly 109 calories in 1 hr? Heck, I doubt either of us old fogies could last an hour at a vigorous rate anyway! Sigh, I guess I'll just have to have sex out of love and burn my calories (twice the amount in the same time) walking the dog.
  • he he he!! Jill!
  • Jill that is too funny. Of course in fitday, one hour of vigorous sexual activity is only worth 40 calories. Not that I ever actually leave any of that up in my public journal. I wouldn't want those single folk to get discouraged about life after marriage and kids
  • @JILLEGAL

I got the solution for you: Take a 30 minutes walk before you get intimate with your partner...

By waiting 30 minutes you'll appreciate even more what's after

You'll burn more calories even if, as you say, you do not last an hour...

See, there is a solution to everything!!!!
  • maybe this calls for some vigorous role play fantasies beforehand. Handsome stranger is an Olympic Athlete that you have to chase around a track.... Ok, somebody else step in and help me here please!
  • We installed a trampoline in the bedroom today
  • Alright Jilly, I think that's just a little more information than we really need to know! Sounds fun though!