Old 02-16-2005, 06:08 PM   #16  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking Apryl, it's your birthday....it's your birthday....it's your birthday!!

........... o o O O (Mezster, you crack me up!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APRYL!!!! You are just so special, and it is an absolute priviledge to share thoughts and experiences and kindness with you. I respect the heck out of you, Ms. Thing!

lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Happy birthday !!! Hope you get everything you wish for because you deserve it. I sound like a Hallmark greeting card.. But I really do mean it! You're such a sweet person! Have fun.
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:47 PM   #18  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Hope it was happy, babes!! <----sparkling juice!!!

Oh & btw, WHERE IS THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DAY???? I, for one, am dying to know.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:06 PM   #19  
missaprylj

Thanks everyone!

Well, nothing too extravagent. My aunt and uncle sent me flowers at school, my friends sent me a helium balloon. For lunch my best friend took me to my favorite cafe, and I got a free latte! I went for dinner with my dad and her too. We went to my favorite restraunt in town and I had the shrimp (3rd or 4th most expensive thing on the menu, wouldn't you know? ) and at the end they brought out a chocolate cupcake with a candle in it. Then, I went to WalMart and PayLess to spend a little of that birthday cash! A pair of shoes, earrings, CD, magazines, and a potted plant made me very, very happy.

I'm having all of my friends over for a party tomorrow, I'll have to let you know how that goes!