Calories in McDonald's Soups?

• Does anyone know how many calories (or where I can find) are in McDonald's soups, specifically broccoli cheese?

It's not anywhere online!
  • I didn't even know they offered soups! Sorry, but I don't have a clue if it's not online. Maybe try calling the McDonalds that you know carries it and see if they can help?

Beverly
  • Apparently McDonald's doesn't know they have soups either because it isn't listed on their website

Anyway, only soup that I saw out there was the panera bread broccoli cheese soup for around 400 calories. I would maybe estimate between 300-500 calories?
  • Dotti's Weight Loss Zone (a WW site) has it listed as 140 cal/8 g fat = 3.5 WW points. Dotti's has more restaurant info than just about any place else.
  • If you write McDonalds they will send you the info. We did that for there new subs that they have.
  • I would be more worried about the sodium than the fat/calories.
  • Mcdonald's has soup and subs?!!?

We just got their new deli sandwiches up here about 2 months ago..
  • McDonald's has deli sandwiches? Who knew?
    Thanks everyone! I had no idea so I put the amount I ate at about 400 calories just to be safe. Ha-ha... "safe... McDonald's" Oxymoron anyone?
  • Shoot we're lucky if the mcdonald's around here serve the salads
    Apryl that is too funny
  • Mcdonalds has place to search and if you type in soup it will bring up the nutritional info. I had to do it for myself!!
  • No,no,no. Stay away from the big D. To tempting to get those yummy burgers and fries. Who wants to eat soup while watching others get burgers with melted cheese and crispy fries that almost melt in your mouth?
  • Soup, Subs & Deli Sandwiches? Wow! our MickeyDees just recently started selling decent salads and chicken selects (aka chicken tenders) So obviously everything is not bigger in Texas since our menu seems to be much smaller
  • I actually like going to McD's because they have a decent Canadian nutrition calculator. I guess it helps that I don't like their fries or burgers. We eat there because their daily deal is hard to beat. I forgot how I found the Canadian one but I just assumed they'd have an American one. I didn't see a link to it but a search for broccoli gave this

http://app.mcdonalds.com/bagamcmeal?...m&itemID=10123

Its only 180 cals We don't have broccoli cheese up here just creamy broccoli.

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th <--Amnio says GIRL!
    hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
    272/258/242/155
    mabear's homepage