3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   i'm free at last (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/52881-im-free-last.html)

slimmingsi 02-02-2005 07:46 AM

i'm free at last

as some of the longer serving memebers on here will remember i've been very badly heart broken and suffering miserably since well i'm finaly free.i saw her on monday and instead of getting upset and miserable is just didn't think anything. then last night i had a dream and we walked into each other at a bus stop and i forgave her. (dreams can be so utopian lol) normally after she appears in a dream i get really miserable but today i'm fine my subconsious has told me i've moved along 2 years on but still i made it

jkfla 02-02-2005 08:15 AM

congrats! its such a wonderful feeling to finally let go of something that has gotten you down for so long. (at least for me it is anyway)

Gypsydancer 02-02-2005 08:35 AM

I'm so happy for you! I know for me, I'd always hold onto the pain for much longer than was healthy because it was still a "connection" of some sort to my beloved. Good for you for having the emotional maturity to let it go.

Charbar 02-02-2005 10:02 AM

Good for you! Love can be so hard!

It's so good to see you! Hugs to you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana

Amanda Panda 02-02-2005 11:24 AM

That's really great Si - now you can look forward to a bright and happy future.

Love Amanda x

howie6267 02-02-2005 12:01 PM

Good for you Si. I'm glad to here you can move on with your life now. That must have been a rough two years. I'm happy for you Si.

As far as dreams I just had one about the super bowl. We will see if was correct. If it was Phily will win by a last second touchdown. I don't normally dream about football but it was on my mind last night because we are having serveral people over and I was trying to plan a menu.

nelie 02-02-2005 12:03 PM

Good job Si!! I know how hard it can be to completely let go of it and it sometimes takes time. *hugs*

Jillegal 02-02-2005 12:47 PM

Awwww Si, that must be such a relief - now you've let go of all the hurt and bitterness you can go out and find that special someone who's the right match for you. :)

Howie, if your Super Bowl prediction pans out, I'd like to hire you to dream about the upcoming world figure skating championships so I'll know who to put my wagers on. ;) (and no smart alec response about how you're unlikely to dream about figure skating!) :lol:

barbygirl43 02-02-2005 01:10 PM

That is great. I know when I was in counseling during/after my divorce my counselor told me that it generally takes at least two years to recover from a divorce.

glad to see you back around here posting. :)

howie6267 02-02-2005 02:54 PM

Actually Jill Kimberley and I like figure skating.

slimmingsi 02-03-2005 06:25 AM

howie you dream of the superbowl with philly winning interesting surely new england are the only team to win with a last second score? cos they aint good enought to win it outright