3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly weigh in Jan 31- Feb 6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/52753-weekly-weigh-jan-31-feb-6-a.html)

Jen 01-31-2005 09:15 AM

Weekly weigh in Jan 31- Feb 6

I weighed in at 228.4 this morning. I'm back up those 2 lbs again but lost a bit of water weight.

Gypsydancer 01-31-2005 09:55 AM

I gained a pound this week. I'm back up to 244, and no longer at my Valentine's Day challenge goal. I'm not surprised. I didn't follow my eating plan on most days, ate carbs at night, and when I did follow my plan, I followed the letter, but not the spirit of my plan, if you know what I mean. Anyway, today is a new day.

teapotdynamo 01-31-2005 10:00 AM

Never fear, you two. Everybody has off weeks now and then. Just resolve that this week will be better!

I lost two last week, to 205. Not too long to Onederland, but it feels like an eternity! The good news is that now I'm officially halfway to goal, which is a little daunting but encouraging at the same time.

Good luck to everybody this week!

frenchiepolarbear 01-31-2005 10:34 AM

Had a nice surprise yesterday....

I use to weight myself at local drugstore; where i need to keep at least my socks, jeans and T-Shirt.....Friday i was at 283 with my clothes on....

Sunday, i visited a friend who has a scale in his appartment bathroom....

Totally naked, i weight 276 pounds YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

:) ;)

barbygirl43 01-31-2005 11:01 AM

Down 4 pounds this week and back into VFT at 257. :D

Frenchie--that is great. I always weigh naked. That way I'm not trying to figure out how much my clothes, shoes, etc. weigh.

Jennifer--you are going to be in ONEderland so soon. I envy you and I don't at this time. It's got to be super exciting that you are so close but then feel like you are creeping down to 199. WTG on the halfway there.

Darlene and Jen--I'm sure you'll be reporting losses next week. I commend you both on reporting the gain. I know that always help to keep me in check.

Charbar 01-31-2005 11:34 AM

Teapot: 1/2 way there!! way to go - awesome!
French: okay.. that was cool that your weight was down - but the real question is... how come you were naked in some guys apartment???? ;) hehe
Barby: 4 lbs - you rock!

Darlene & Jen: coming here and reporting a gain - it's all part of the journey.

I go to the doctor on Wednesday. I'm at the point now I don't care how much I gained - I just want this baby out!!

Dana

kkayp 01-31-2005 11:48 AM

Going Strong

Well I missed the weigh in last week so my loss is for 2 weeks......

drum roll please......

I am down an additional 8 pounds and have met my valentine's goal.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

For all the other losers... congrats

Jen & Gypsydancer... Take heart, there are ups and downs in every aspect of life and weight loss is no exception.

frenchiepolarbear 01-31-2005 12:05 PM

@Charbar. I didn't said it was a guy ;)

SkinnyMemories 01-31-2005 12:11 PM

Hallelujah!!

I weighed myself this morning and I weight 250... Hoorray for me. Im down 3 lbs this week. This weekend was a good eating weekend. This is usually my hard part. Im 10 lbs away from my V Day Challenge. I can do it.. I have 15 days to go.... Im going to pump iron at Bally's today.. :tread: :cb:

Stinger766 01-31-2005 02:54 PM

Frenchie, you did say the scale was in HIS apartment bathroom. lol.

Jennifer, I can't wait until you are in wonderland. What a huge accomplishment that will be and we'll all be so proud of you!

Congrats to all the other losers and everyone else as well for sticking with it.

My weigh in was disappointing but I knew it would be. I ate like a complete pig from Wed.-Sun. and gained 6 lbs. I'm not surprised but I also won't let it get me down. I know I can lose the weight since I lost 96 lbs in 10 1/2 months last year. I just need to get back to it and that starts TODAY!

Keep up the great work everyone. I'm using you all as inspiration and support to keep me going.

Talk to you soon!

glynne 01-31-2005 03:10 PM

Yippee ~ down 3 pounds this week. I think eating better (the right stuff) has helped with my stiff achy joints. That alone should be encouragement enough to keep at this.

frenchiepolarbear 01-31-2005 04:31 PM

Sorry Typo....I'm French Remember ;o)

howie6267 01-31-2005 07:21 PM

Great job everyone. And for those who gained just stick with it you will overcome. I've had several periods that I gained 8 to 10 lbs this past year. I just stuck with it and I'm down 89 lbs.

Frenchie my question is how often are you going to be able to get into this friends house and strip naked in there bathroom? LOL I just weigh with my clothes on. I don't think my doctor would appreciate me striping down in the middle of her office.

frenchiepolarbear 02-01-2005 09:52 AM

Howie; Stripping naked in HER bathroom will help me achieve the same goal Kevin Spacey wanted to Achieve in movie American Beauty « I want to look nice naked » :lol:

Sandi 02-01-2005 01:26 PM

I lost 4.4 lbs this week! I am glad to be back on track.

Congrats to the losers! Chin up to the gainers! Together we can do this!!