New Hairdo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so I needed a change in my life and since losing weight is not giving me instant gratification, I went for the hair instead!! Can you say redhead?? You can't tell in the picture, but it also has cool red/bronze and blonde highlights!

• I love the colour.. it's so warm!
    I so believe in new hair do's - they can be so motivating

Dana
  • Sandi, you are so cute!!!!
  • You look great Sandi. I love the color.

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
    272/255/242/155
    mabear's homepage
  • It is adorable!!! I love it!. I also love your lipstick shade.

I'm doing the same thing next week. Time for something different, I think.
  • That looks really nice Sandi ~ I like the color. Wish I was brave and daring like that.
  • It's beautiful, Sandi! The color really brings out your eyes.
  • Wowee! You look terrific! I want to get highlights again - they add so much texture and interest to a style.
  • Sandi nothing like a new do to bring the spirits up... You look great!
  • I love it, Sandi! Funny, when I met you I thought of you as the ultimate natural blonde....but here you are, looking wonderful as a redhead. The colour really suits your skin tone and certainly does compliment those pretty blue eyes. Gee, first Gretchen and now you - I wonder who'll be next to join us as a "natural" redhead
  • sandi - it looks great. but i think i need to see it in real life in order to be sure.. whaddaya think?

jill? bev?? anyone else need a quick trip to hoosierland during basketball season????
  • I love it Sandi! Looks great... I just had my hair done not long ago too. I had red and blonde highlights put in! Doesn't it just make you feel great?
  • Sandi! How cute! I freaking love it. Such a great color. Very sassy and young!
  • Hi, Sandi, newbie Marge here.

I love red hair, and you look great with it! I actually have a box waiting for me in the bathroom right now -- probably do it in the next couple of weeks.

Take it easy
  • It looks great!!! I love the color and I agree the lipstick is a nice shade too.