3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly weigh in .... Jan 24-30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/52393-weekly-weigh-jan-24-30-a.html)

CassandraA 01-25-2005 08:04 AM

Down another half pound (finally), to 295

Charbar 01-25-2005 09:27 PM

wow.. you all are doing awesome!
Had my 37 week appt tonight... all is well. Baby's heart beat is 152.. my blood pressure and protein is still good. I gained 2 lbs... to put me at a grand total of 9 lbs.
The dr said tonight that he expects the baby to come early... not within 7 days.. but any time after that. I am now 3 cm dialiated - which would just help the labor go that much faster. I am also 70% effaced.
I am still guessing Feb 8/9th.. but that still may just be wishful thinking.

Dana

Br00klyn 01-25-2005 10:26 PM

YAY to all you losers!

God Dana, its getting so close - you must be getting so excited! :)

As for me - down 3 lbs. this week!!! YAY! I'm so happy with that as I did have a couple "bumps in the road" over the last week...

howie6267 01-25-2005 10:35 PM

Dana I can't believe you are that close already. It seems like just yesterday. I'm so happy for you being able to keep your weight gain to only 9 lbs. That is great.

Sheila53 01-25-2005 10:45 PM

Dana, has it been that long? Oh, my! Are you all prepared? I'm so excited for you. And only 9 lbs. gained--you've done an incredible job! You're an inspiration to all the other mothers-to-be here.

Congrats to everyone who has done so well this past week.

Charbar 01-26-2005 01:06 AM

Am I prepared??? not even close!!!! My dd will be moving into the guest room... which still needs to be dry walled!! We figure the baby will be with us in the bassinet for a few months (like dd was) so that can buy us some time. Physically, I'm ready... mentally, not even close! I have such a relaxed attitude this time around compared to the first baby. I figure I'll deliver the baby and my husband will have everything ready while I'm in the hospital - see, more wishful thinking! :lol:

It sounds so weird to say this.. but I can't wait to diet!! I don't think I'm going to do a formal plan for some time. I really just want to exercise... go for walks.

I think all of you are doing so awesome this January. Your commitment is what keeps me staying here. All of you are my motivation to not let myself get carried away and just pig out. Sure - I'm eating pretty good. But by coming here I know that there is a reality in a few short weeks where I have to "face the music" I thought I would get depressed watching you all lose weight - but it has been the opposite - you all keep me focused on being healthy - and that's the real reason we all are here, right? ;)

Dana

barbygirl43 01-26-2005 10:27 AM

OMG Dana you are getting closer and closer. I know the hospital where I delivered. If you made it to a 4 they would go ahead and admit you. I stayed at a 1-2 and 50% forever with Lilly and didn't make it to a 3 until the morning I was supposed to be induced.

JennasMom 01-26-2005 01:21 PM

I am down 2 lbs this week to 211.

Ivanna B. Skinny 01-28-2005 09:08 AM

Well, Ive been on a plateau for about 3 months now. Just barley inching my way down. I finally lost a half pound this week, bringing my below 190, but just barely! Even though its a TINY loss, Im hoping its the beginning of another "loss cycle". :dizzy:

dragonwoman64 01-28-2005 11:02 AM

newbie weight report

This is my first time posting my weigh in here. :)

This week was 0.2 lost, and the Jan total is 4.8. So, I'm happy.

Good luck with next week every one.

howie6267 01-28-2005 11:06 AM

I'm down 3 lbs for the last two weeks. I am thrilled with that considering the two binges I had. So I'm now down 89 lbs and now that I'm a member of the YMCA I know I'm going to finish this task.