3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   OMG! You will never believe this! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/52227-omg-you-will-never-believe.html)

way2fat4me 01-20-2005 01:27 PM

OMG! You will never believe this!

I don't even know how to communicate how excited I am!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Yep.. that about shows it! My husband just called and told me they were doing a WW at work program and that he signed himself up. Said he couldn't think of a better way to help me with my weight loss.. Funny thing is... it's a shop full of truck mechanics... I guess I just didn't think they would ever do anything like that. But isn't it sweet? I'm so happy that he would do something like that for himself and for me.

PamPSM644 01-20-2005 02:53 PM

Way2, good for Hubby!It'll end up being good for you to. Is your Hubby a truck machanic? My son drives tankers for Cox Petrolium.Is thinking about quiting and driving for "Food For Less" or "Ralphs".

I have cats.Lots of cats.I have 6 indoor kitties and then I have a feeding station on my front porch for feral cats. I've managed to spay all the females on my end of the street.

You should check out Jaded Ladies if you ever want to chat.

Pam

shanberg 01-20-2005 03:22 PM

Wow!!! That is soooo sweet! And you both will get to benefit from the program. You can lose weight together! That is wonderful

Amanda Panda 01-20-2005 04:07 PM

aaaaah, that's really sweet! I'd keep him if I were you! ;)

Love Amanda x

barbygirl43 01-20-2005 04:38 PM

that is awesome. Kudos to your husband. I agree that you will reap the rewards as well.

dowsx4 01-20-2005 09:12 PM

Awww he sounds really sweet and supportive, I have to do all the positive changes first in our house then nag hubby into doing them too!

Tammy32 01-20-2005 09:26 PM

My hubby started gung-ho and is now slacking :(. He initially lost about 45 pounds. His clothes are starting to get tight on him again. I cook healthy but it's what he is eating when I am not looking. He's a mindless muncher (can't remember where I took that from). He has the, "one won't hurt" attititude 3 hotdogs later. He will come around eventually and then I will have my exercise partner back again, although I am quite adept to going without him now.

Way2, it's great to hear that your husband is going to do that for you. :) It's much easier if both of you are losing weight together.

dharmaspell 01-21-2005 11:35 AM

That's awesome. It should be easier with the two of you working together.

Good Luck! :D

Br00klyn 01-22-2005 01:50 PM

That's great news! It really helps to have your DH working with you towards your goals!

:rofl: I found the whole room of mechanics at a WW meeting a very funny mental picture though!!! Good for them!!

djs06 01-22-2005 02:15 PM

That's such a sweet thing for him to do! Good luck to both of you.