Hello I am new :)

• Hello,

I am new here and have over 100lbs to loose. I live in Milton Ontario. I really hope I can find support to finally loose this weight and be healthy to start trying for a baby. I am Hypothyroid and have PCOS so it is very important that I start now. I am 29 yrs old.

I look forward to getting to know you all
  • Welcome SKKYY7,

Glad to have you here ~ it is a wonderful group of people ~ so encouraging and understanding. You can do it!!!
  • Welcome and you've come to the right place.You'll find everything and "one" you need to get started and stay going.You've joined a sec.family and we will always be here. Love Pam
  • Welcome aboard SKKYY7, you could not have picked a better place to get the support that you need to lose the weight. What kind of plan, if any, have you mapped out for yourself?
  • Hello & Welcome SKKYY7
  • Hi all! I just joined this site as well and i really love seeing all the posts of people actively losing weight. it is very encouraging. does everyone have specific plans they use to get healty? is there one in particular on this site? I have a basic plan of counting calories, exercise, and trying to include more veggies and fruit in my diet. this is working so far, but i do need help when it comes to eating out.
  • Welcome Dottie, glad to have you here also. There are no specific plans here. Only plan here is doing what works best for you. I also count calories and exercise. It works for me. It also sets me up for good eating habits that I can stick with once the weight is gone.

I don't eat out near as much as I used to. I guess that is a good thing financially speaking. I find it hard to stay in control when I eat out, so I really just try to avoid putting myself in a situation that I am not going to do well in. I am getting better though. I was able to go to Jack in the box and order the healthiest thing on their menu when the rest of my family was having burgers and chicken. I think with time it becomes easier. When you do eat out though you just have to weed through the menu and pick the best things you can to help you stay on-plan. It takes alot of will power to stay away from the foods we should not be eating. You have the power and control over your body, don't let the food take that away from you..
  • Hellooo Dottie.I do cals and walking .It's worked for me thus far.Glad to have you aboard.The more the merrier.
  • Welcome. You've come to a great place for support. I look forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome Dottie!!! Look forward to you joining in.
  • Welcome Ladies
    Welcome SKKYY7 & Dottie! This is a great place to come and get support & information. I know you'll enjoy being a part of this group!
  • SKKYY7 and Dottie, WELCOME!!
  • Welcome Dottie and SKKYY7. Good luck on acheiving your goals
  • Welcome Skkyy and Dottie!

Post often and you'll get loads of support and advice here.

Dotty - No there is no '3FC plan' - we all do our own thing! your plan sounds fine - lots of us are calorie counters here.

SKKYY - There are also a lot of us trying to lose weight so we can have a baby, so you'll fit right in!

Love Amanda x