Old 11-16-2004, 12:33 PM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default The Biggest Looser - Week 4

I just saw the trailer on the nbc site. Looks like a good show. The challenge is to climb the stairs of a 70 something floor skyscraper. Also seems like the trainer for the blue team is not happy that they voted off their strongest person, that's what it looked like but you know how when they edit these trailers together that it could be out of context. Don't forget to watch tonight!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:51 PM   #2  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I have not seen this show since the second episode - I cannot find it being broadcast on any channels here. I was going to post and see if it got cancelled. Who got voted out last week?
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 06:33 PM   #3  
missaprylj

Aaron!
Old 11-16-2004, 09:33 PM   #4  
beautiful

it was a good episode. i can't wait til next week!
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #5  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Tonight was AWESOME!!! Go BLUES!!!! Those women ROCKED, well and truly.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Ack, what happened? My boyfriend has taken over the TV.. no more tv for this girl Update me please!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 11:20 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

here is a link to read about everything that happened
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/

I agree that the blue team girls rock!!! I wish they would've gotten rid of Kelly or Dave. Both of them are such whiners. Kelly should've stepped up to the plate and said, I freaked, I'm sorry for screwing up the challenge, and left it at that instead of trying to blame Matt for her shortcomings. I think she just wanted to be the center of attention afterward by saying "The doc said I should rest, but I'm going to take one for the team and do my treadmill workout, Ow I hurt. feel sorry for me." or something like that.

And all those cupcakes. OMG frosting is one of my weaknesses, I don't know that I could've been as strong as them and not wanted to just devour all the frosting off them.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 01:24 PM   #8  
I climb mountains!

Was Mo adorable or what in that episode? I was so worried when he was engaging in foreplay with that cupcake......but he got me! And then his sweet worried face when he had the pressure at the end? I just really like him....he just seems like a really good guy.

And Dawnyal, I could NOT agree with you MORE. Ay yi yi.....those two are just....just....well, they just need to go. Both of them. For Dave to go off on Jillian like he did when he's so lazy? So disprespectful. And Kelly is truly out of control. No ownership, and did you see her smug smirk when Matt was voted off? grrrr. Not nice, those two.

The Blue Chicks, on the other hand........WHOA. I actually had tears in my eyes and was cheering out loud for them!! I swear I got all emotional! I used to have a bumper sticker on one of my old cars that said, "Girls Kick ***." And I thought of it when those two persevered and achieved the seemingly impossible, supporting each other and remaining positive and unified. Chicks are the best!
Old 11-17-2004, 01:57 PM   #9  

You are not kidding about Kelly. What gets me is that Matt never once lost his patience with her in the stairwell. He seemed truely concerned for her, and was the first one to tell her that the team was not mad at her when she got back. This is a pattern for this girl. Do you remember the first episode when she just started crying because she had not wrote down anything in her food journal and just kept saying "My sugar is low....whine whine whine" You know the theory that most fat people wont lose weight because then they lose their excuse? I thought that was BS before I saw this girl. She was such a martyr and wants everyone to just pat her on the head and tell her you can stay without doing jack! Matt was their strongest player. Maybe he did annoy them, but he also put them over the top a couple of times. And he is a better person than I am because I would have smacked that girl and told her to move her A## up those stairs!
SPOILDWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 02:32 PM   #10  
I climb mountains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOILDWoman
And he is a better person than I am because I would have smacked that girl and told her to move her A## up those stairs!
You made me laugh! I really do agree with you. She just LOST it! And I DO remember her freaking in the earlier episode....and wasn't there a calorie-related freak too? (Or was that the same one?) Matt didn't do ANYTHING wrong -- he was nothing but supportive and encouraging. (Rmember him blowing on her face? The sweetie! ) I just can't believe they didn't vote HER off instead of Matt. She's the one who cost them that challenge, and a bunch of them made some reference like, "You know how she is." I truly don't get it. The one guy did come right out and say that he was sick of Matt's gayness. Charming.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:04 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

I've finally am calm enought to write.... Dave should go he's a snake in the grass.... how can anyone trust him?? I also think Kelly should go. Matt was way to nice to her. I'm hoping the Blue Team wins. Wow that looks alot better than what I was going to write!
So I'll rate this "G" :P
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 01:48 PM   #12  
I climb mountains!

Mezster! You make me laugh!
Old 11-18-2004, 03:26 PM   #13  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

I'm still in shock that Matt got cut. For crying out loud he was one of the biggest loosers (not counting the week he gained). I don't know what kind of strategy these people are playing at because the aim is to hang on as long as they can and to do that they have to keep beating out the other team until they are the only team left then they start picking each other off. I would have voted off Dave, Kelly or Lisa. I don't like Dave because I don't think he is giving it his all, I do think he is lazy. Yes we all wake up somedays not feeling like we want to work out but this is so totally different, he has got an amazing opportunity here and he is throwing it away. Lisa blew the challenge for the red team and instead of giving her the boot they cut the guy that was supporting her and trying to help her out. I can't stand her or Kelly on the red team, I really can't. The women on the blue team were amazing this week except when they were crying about all the exercise. I am probably in about the same shape as Kelly (except my boobs aren't quite that big...why can't she get a better fitting bra?) but I wouldn't have let that trainer make me cry. I'd go until I collapsed! I can't figure out how anyone is voting, it sure isn't Survivor style that's for sure.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote