MIA????

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so as I sit here tonight and FINALLY get a chance to catch up a little, I am wondering where a few people are.

Gonzostar? Been a long time since we heard from her. Anyone know? I don't think we've heard from her since she had her surgery.

Bethanne?

Suzie76?

JML?

Who else has gone missing??
  • That's so funny, Sandi -- I swear I was thinking tonight that I was going to start a thread called "MIA" asking about a few people and requesting that folks add names of those I'd missed! Great minds think alike, I guess!

In case anyone's going to mention Gretchen, she's fine, just really busy right now. She'll check in when she can, she's just got a lot going on.
  • I haven't seen Miss Chris around either. Oh, and Angi and Matt.
  • Yep I was thinking Matt. I really miss him. I hope he is doing all right.
  • I have not seen Gonzostar post any exercise on the presidents challenge website for many months. So, she is MIA there also.
  • I just left Holly an email... hopefully she will come visit soon!!
    According to her website she is still dieting

Dana
  • I don't think I've seen Heather in a couple of days, and she usually checks in daily. Heather, stick a hand up if you're out there!
  • what about Jennelle?
  • And funniegrrl!
  • I'm still here guys,.. i havent gotten to exercise since Saturday and I am so mad about it. I have been having chest issues. It is like someone is squeezing my chest and it makes it more difficult to breathe, and I dont think there is any way I could do the WATP not being able to breathe properly. I didnt have any heart attack symptoms or anything like that and at first hubby and I thought that it was gas at first but none of the gas medicines helped and it never went away. It is better today than it has been all week, the tightness is pretty much gone, but I am getting winded more easily than normal. Maybe I just have a respiratory infection,.. Ive been sitting around thinkining about how much exercise Im missing and how much weight I am probably gaining,..*sigh*

Hubby says that once he feels that I can do the exercise, he is going to help me and we are going to try to see how much weight we can lose before the family party. It was so sweet of him. I havent really went off plan though and I have been drinking tons of water so I am hoping the damage isnt that bad,..I just want to get back to normal!
  • Heather, I would still have your condition checked out by a dr. Women's heart problems DO NOT always have the same symptoms as that of men ie the typical crushing chest pain. It can often mimic other symptoms even feeling like the flu. Please go and see the dr!!!
  • Heather, your symptoms sound like something I had a couple of years ago called pleurisy. It's an inflammation of a the pleural sacs in your lungs. After seeing the doctor because I thought I was having a heart attack, I took lots of Advil, as prescribed by the doctor, and it cleared up after awhile. This is certainly the season to get respiratory stuff.

With that said, you probably should see a doctor and get yourself checked out. It's always a good idea to know exactly what you're dealing with.
  • Im feeling better today, but still not 100%. I would guess I am at about 85% of normal.

Unfortunately, going to the docotor is not an option right now. I am going to try to exercise today,.. i havent exercised since saturday and it is really bugging me.
  • Elle is missing... ELLE YOU OUT ThERE???!!!
  • Where's my girl SAPF?