Workout videos?? Want 'em??

• I have a a few hundred workout videos and I really need to get rid of some of them. I couldn't part with as many as I should, but I did manage to come up with some that I'd be glad to GIVE to you. Just need your name & address reply so that you get the video, but PM me with your address - never post that kind of stuff

First post, first get ladies.

Legs of steel (VHS)
    Buns of steel (VHS)
    Richard simmons Groovin in the house (VHS)
    The Goddess Workout with Dolphina (VHS)
    Body Flex Instructional & the 15 min workout (VHS)

Any takers??
  • videos
    Sandy,
    I am interested in all of these if you still have them. If not, whatever you have left! I need something to get me moving!
    Thanks,
    Kathy
  • I'd kind of like to share the wealth. Which one are you MOST interested in???
  • videos
    I would like The Goddess Workout.

Thanks,
    Kathy
  • Wow, Sandi that is so generous!! I'd be thrilled to get Buns of Steel. (And I mean that quite literally! )

Would you accept help with postage?

Off now to PM you my address! Verrrrry exciting! And thanks again.....this is SOOOOOO nice of you!!
  • Hi Sandi,

If there's not takers yet on the Legs of Steel, I would like that. I will pm you and go from there. Thanks!
  • Hi sandi, If you still have the VHS tape "Richard simmons Groovin in the house" I would like to have it.

Just let me know,
    sissie
  • Hi Sandi - I would love the Body Flex tapes. Mine got squished and I really enjoyed them before. If you don't want to post them to Canada, please let me know and I will understand.