3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly weigh in .... November 8 -14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/49028-weekly-weigh-november-8-14-a.html)

Charbar 11-08-2004 08:33 AM

Weekly weigh in .... November 8 -14

Good Morning all!

How did you do last week?

I have a dr appt on the 23rd.. so I will give an offical weigh in then. I know that I have gained anywhere from 5-7 lbs in the past 2 weeks. The weight is going to start coming on now! :)

So if you are depressed about how things are going - just think about my gain! :lol:

Dana

Annie-Rose 11-08-2004 12:00 PM

Hi, well I've lost a pound.
Grand total of 25.
I'm now 197.
Guess I'm more of a tortoise than a hare!!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing how you've all done!!!!

barbygirl43 11-08-2004 02:36 PM

WTG Annie Rose. Just remember the old story--slow and steady wins the race!!!

I've finally broken the plateau (I hope anyway) and lost 4.5 pounds this week to 259.

Fitbabe 11-08-2004 10:13 PM

Great job Dawnyal and Annie-Rose! Another week at 171 for me. The scale does not want to budge anymore. It's okay. I know it will come off eventually, and I'm happy with my progress so far...

teapotdynamo 11-09-2004 09:47 AM

Great job, all. Dawnyal, you are ROCKIN' now!!! Annie-Rose and Fitbabe, maintaining or slow loss is surely better than a gain, which is what I had this week... just one pound (from 223 to 224), and I expected it to be more because of really horrible eating at my in-laws' house. I fully plan to take it back off this week!

Ivanna B. Skinny 11-09-2004 10:43 AM

Well, I was trying to avoid the subject, but I guess I need to report my weigh in from yesterday. I didnt gain, but remained the same...AGAIN!!! Yes, I slip a little during the week, and I could exercise more. I know its my own fault, but have you ever just felt so BLAH that you cant get it done? I need a little help remotovating myself I guess. Or maybe, I should just practice maintinance for a while. Some one please drive to my house and kick my lazy A$$ into gear. Thanks for listening to my pity party!

SwimGirl 11-09-2004 05:52 PM

I lost 4 pounds so far, I will update later in the week. This takes me back to where my ticker is.. because I had gained 4 pounds. Soon I'll be out of the 260's, I'm pretty happy about that. I want to get out of the 240's, and then I can bug my brother. hehe, I'm mean.

AmyJo - maintaining is better than gaining.. you don't want to go back to above 200, 199 just sounds so nice!

Dawnyal - woah look at you go woman! you are rocking! Keep it up :)

Keep up all the great work everyone :) I can't wait until my official weigh in, which isn't until Sunday..

-Aimee

Annie-Rose 11-10-2004 01:14 AM

You are doing really well Aimee! You caffine free, sugarless, carrot sneaking wonder!!!

barbygirl43 11-10-2004 11:12 AM

Aimee that is great. Keep up the good work.

SwimGirl 11-10-2004 01:12 PM

Awww, thanks guys :) I am totally feeling good about this, the pain of withdrawl was almost worth it! I knew once I quit the sugar and wheat my body would drop weight really quickly :) I am down another pound btw.. :)

Jazzmine 11-10-2004 08:51 PM

not good news for me this week-I gained 3 pounds back...got...to...get...op

lessofsarahtolove 11-11-2004 09:13 AM

Down 2 more to 210 - and 74 since March. Every little pound lost is another step in the right direction!

Ivanna B. Skinny 11-11-2004 09:51 AM

:cb: ALLRIGHT SARAH!!!! :cb: As for me, well, I snuck a weigh in this am, and was pleasantly suprised to see a 1 pound loss, so now I've finally lost 50 pounds! My body is REALLY holding on to these pounds now...I really need to kick it up a little to get the last off before Christmas.

lessofsarahtolove 11-11-2004 10:38 AM

Yay, Amy Jo!!!!! :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp:

50 pounds is a CHUNK just completely GONE from your body!!!! I'm so excited for you!! And yeah, it does slow down, doesn't it? :rolleyes: Oh well, it is what it is.....and it IS coming still coming off! :D

barbygirl43 11-11-2004 10:55 AM

Jazzmine--you can do it. take it one meal at a time if you have to.

Sarah--Woohoo. :bravo: you are getting closer and closer to ONEderland. You'll be there in no time!!

Amy Jo--that is awesome. 50 pounds gone. So do you have an reward set up for this?