3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Non Scale Victorys - November (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/48705-non-scale-victorys-november.html)

howie6267 11-01-2004 12:57 PM

Non Scale Victorys - November

I will start this thread for this month. I went to the vets office today. They have lawn chairs in there waiting room. I sat down in one and I noticed my butt was smaller than the chair. These were the the chairs in the past that I had to hold on to make sure they did not come up with me. So that made me real happy.

barbygirl43 11-01-2004 02:34 PM

WTG Howie. That is super.

I already have one for the month as well. I told myself last week that I would make a menu out (breakfast, lunch, dinner and acceptable snacks) for the week and I did. Now the goal is to make sure I stick to it. :)

howie6267 11-01-2004 02:46 PM

Good for you Dawnyal. You can do it.

Safora 11-01-2004 03:03 PM

I have re-begun my exercise plan starting today. I got my butt out the door and walked for 45 min.

Amanda Panda 11-01-2004 04:40 PM

Nice one Howie, Dawnyal and Victoria!

In the spirit of taking it 'one day at a time' I am writing myself out a daily menu each evening - this allows to take into account 'what I fancy'. I stuck to todays menu 100% and have tomorrows menu ready!

And I went swimming after a month long break!

Love Amanda x

Annie-Rose 11-01-2004 05:21 PM

Excellent Amanda, Howie, Dawnyal and Teresa!
xx Annie

jkfla 11-01-2004 05:44 PM

great job you guys!!!

i don't have any yet but hope to soon.

tolose85 11-01-2004 06:07 PM

Wow Howie, Dawnyl, Victoria and Amanda... Great news.. That is great great great!!!

You all are such inspirations, and I really need it right about now!

My NSV... I am wearing a 10 on a regular basis!! I can't even believe it! Next stop... size 8!

nelie 11-02-2004 12:45 AM

Ok I have 2 to share...

Today, I was at the store and saw some winter gloves, which I decided to try one without seeing what size it was. I put the glove on and it fit fine, in fact it was a bit too big. I checked the size and it was small. I was couldn't believe it, I've always had big hands for a woman. So then I tried on the extra small gloves, they fit perfectly, so I bought those.

The next one is me being stupid. I was at the gym and then I felt a spot right below my ribs that felt hard. I become concerned about having a hard spot that I didn't know what it was nor have I felt it before. I soon realized it was my abs. I've felt my abs before in the middle of my stomach but never towards the side, so now I can feel my abs on the side.

barbygirl43 11-02-2004 10:00 AM

Gretchen in a size 10 all the way that is super. I can't remember the last time I was in a size 10, probably 5th grade :)

nelie that is super that you have abs (I mean we all have abs to to actually feel them is awesome and then to be wearing super small gloves, wow. I think a medium is the smallest I've been able to squeeze my hands into.

howie6267 11-02-2004 10:53 AM

Nelie that is great. I know I can start to feel my ribs again. That is a nice feeling. Plus the added bonus of fitting into something smaller just tops it off.

Gretchen you skinny thing. Size 10 that has to feel great.

jkfla 11-02-2004 11:25 AM

i have one! yesterday i had a confernce with my son's teacher and i wore a VERY loose pair of 22 jeans (i'm actually kinda sad because they are my favorite jeans LOL but not sad enough to see them go) and a size 2X shirt!

so i guess i'm down a size all over. but i'm still having a bad week. been sick, the kids have been sick... the election has my stomach in knots. i can't wait for this week to be over!

Annie-Rose 11-03-2004 01:49 AM

That is just a great feeling when clothes feel looser! Hope you and your children are better soon.

SkinnyBoPeep 11-03-2004 11:57 PM

I can totally see the bony bumps on the outside edges of my wrists and I had to make my watch band smaller when it started spinning around. Love the bumps (can't stop looking at them, hope that doesn't sound too weird, it's just so cool)--they look like skinny girl wrists!!

Shelly, hope you're feeling better today and congrats on the smaller clothes!

jkfla 11-04-2004 09:57 AM

this is just awesome! i am so happy for all you guys!

i went shopping yesterday... found some stuff on sale that i couldn't pass up, even though i'm broke, because i needed some new clothes. so i got 2 shirts... size 22/24 !!! usually i have to get 26/28. and i got a pair of jeans. they are a juniors 19!!! (when i started WW i was in a 24W) they are a little snug in the butt and thighs (a huge problem area for me, even when i'm not so heavy) but i got them buttoned and zipped!